Chapter 39

I thank each and everyone of you who took a little time to wish me!!
I am truly grateful!❤️

Abhi POV:

We came home, and everyone immediately rushed to Adhya's side. Priya maa took the dhisti for us, and all my brothers surrounded her, as they always do. Rohan bhaiya put his hand on my shoulder as we went in. My dad and Adhya's father hugged her, and my dad patted my head, and I took his blessings.

Sid asked Adhya, "Di, so how was the city of love?" She shared all the stories and showed them pictures. Meanwhile, Rohan asked "How is married life abhi." I shrugged and said, "There is no change, bhai. We are the same, but I don't know why I have been feeling a sense of completeness, you know?" He nodded as if he understood.

Adhya's mom came with my favorite sweets and said, "Here, have this. I don't know what food you had over there. I bet you missed home food." I eagerly took the plate from her and went to Adhya, feeding her the first bite. Everyone awed at us, and Anandh said, "Di, if Abhi bhai was a girl, I would have married him then and there."

Everyone laughed as Adhya hugged me possessively, saying, "Get yourself a girlfriend kiddo. Don't steal mine." I laughed, putting my arms around her, saying, "Oh, my angel, I will always be yours." Everyone chuckled, and Priya mom added, "You both are so cute."

Though I love some alone time with Adhya, I always enjoy spending quality time with my family as well. Fluffy came running to Adhya, and she picked him up, saying, "Woah, baby, you've grown so much." I groaned, saying, "Okay, you will forget me immediately when you see him." She hugged me with one hand holding Fluffy in the other, saying, "Maan, seriously, you're jealous over this cute little thing?"

I got up, growling, and sat beside Rohan bhai, eating my sweet as we chatted for some time. I stood up, saying, "Okay, everyone, take rest. We had a long journey, so we are going to rest." Sid asked, "Adhya di, where are our gifts?" I replied, "We'll talk about that tomorrow morning." As I picked up Adhya, she whined, "If you keep carrying me around, everyone will think I can't walk." I didn't say anything as we went up. I whispered in her ear, "I know, baby, you're still feeling the pain, so let's rest, okay?" She nodded, and we both showered and slept.

After Three Months

Everything is going well, and nothing has really changed between Adhya and me. Even before marriage, we behaved like a married couple. The only noticeable difference is in our sex life – she's become quite tigress in it.

I'm currently working in the company on a new project when someone barged in. I looked up, annoyed, to see Adhya with a huge grin on her face. I got up, asking, "Angel, what are you doing here?" She placed a huge boxes on the table and said, "Well, I wanted to have lunch." I nodded, saying, "But we could have gone to a restaurant. Why did you cook yourself?" She replied nonchalantly, "I wanted to cook for you, Maan."

She called Sid and Akkash also. As they both barged in, I looked at them angrily. Sid said, "Bhai, cool down. This is our break, so technically you're not my boss but my brother." Adhya chuckled, saying, "Sit down and eat." I ate as I asked, "Did you really make it?" She punched me, whining, "Maan." Sid laughed as Akkash said, "Di, these are amazing," serving more. Adhya said, "Maan, call Prakash bhai also." I nodded, calling him in. Adhya gave him a plate, saying, "Eat with us, bhai." He hesitated, saying, "Madam." She looked at me as I gave a nod at him. He sat with us, eating.

Adhya turned to me, asking, "Maan, we will go on a picnic this weekend." I shook my head, but she pleaded with those baby puppy eyes that always worked on me. I reluctantly nodded as she jumped happily. After eating lunch, everyone went back to their work.