Chapter 02

It had been a month since the families moved into their new mansion. The early troubles were slowly turning into everyday life. Prem, who had a hard time after losing his wife, was now finding his way. With the help of his big family, he learned how to take good care of Abhimanyu.

Priya( abhi's aunt), who was four months pregnant, had taken on the role of Abhi's mom. She was always there to assist in the care of the infants, helping Sanya and ensuring that Abhi and adhya received all the love they deserved. Sanya and Priya's bond had grown stronger, as they spent their days caring for the babies together. Their strong bond was a comfort to the whole family.

Rohan, adhya's elder brother, took on the role of being her protector. He loved his baby sister very much and also considered Abhi his younger brother. he always help his mom and chachi in taking of the children.

Prem, Rudra, and Surya got back to their jobs with new energy. They went to meetings, made deals, and planned for the future. The older family members were proud to see the younger ones carry on the family legacy.

One fine morning, the family gathered in the living room for their usual breakfast. It was a cherished tradition in the family that they all sat together in the morning and at night, sharing meals and stories from their day.

That particular morning, Mahima had something important to discuss. She cleared her throat to get everyone's attention and said, "Prem, Surya, it's been almost a month and a half since the babies were born, and we haven't had a Barasala(naming ceremony) for them yet. Why don't we plan to do it this Saturday? I think everyone will be free, and it's the perfect time."

Prem and Surya exchanged glances and then nodded in agreement. "You're right, Maa," Prem said. " We'll make all the necessary arrangements and talk to the priest." The idea of a naming ceremony filled the house with excitement. It would be a special occasion to officially welcome Abhimanyu and Aaradhya into the family and give them their names. As the family continued with their breakfast, they discussed plans for the upcoming ceremony, sharing ideas and making preparations.

The big day had finally arrived—the day of the naming ceremony. The family had gathered in the backyard of the mansion, where a beautiful setup had been arranged for the special occasion. Everyone was dressed in their finest attire, their faces radiant with joy.

Prem cradled Abhimanyu in his arms, while Surya held Aaradhya, his precious princess. The priest conducted the ceremony, guiding the fathers as they participated in the rituals. They dipped their children's tiny fingers into a bowl of rice and guided them to write their names in the grains, following a cherished tradition.

As the ceremony progressed, the priest examined the children's astrological charts and shared insights about their sun signs and futures. It was a moment filled with blessings and positivity, and the family embraced the rituals with happiness and devotion.

After the ceremony, everyone returned to the living room, where they continued to celebrate. Rohan, couldn't contain his questions. He turned to Prem, who was still holding Abhi, and asked, "Chacha, why did you name him Abhi?" The room fell silent as everyone eagerly awaited Prem's response, curious to know the story behind the name.

Prem's eyes welled up with tears as he shared the heartfelt story behind Abhi's name. He fondly remembered those moments when Meera was six months pregnant, and Abhimanyu had begun to kick in her stomach. It was a time filled with hope and anticipation. He continued, his voice filled with a mixture of sadness and warmth, "We had a little disagreement that day. Meera wanted a boy, while I thought it would be a girl. We made a pact: if a girl was born, she would be named Adithi, and if it was a boy, he would be Abhimanyu. Meera's choice won, and I didn't change it."

As he spoke about Meera, who was no longer with them, a sense of melancholy hung in the air. But in that poignant moment, Aaradhya, who was cradled in Surya's arms, seemed to sense her uncle's emotions. She wriggled in his arms and reached out toward Prem, her tiny hand outstretched.

Surya gently transferred Aaradhya to Prem, who cradled her with great tenderness. To everyone's amazement, Aaradhya, who was just a month and a half old, flashed a radiant smile at Prem. Her innocent eyes seemed to hold a deep understanding as she reached out and touched his finger. It was as though she was trying to console him and fill his heart with happiness.

Prem was overwhelmed with emotion. He looked down at Aaradhya and whispered, "Oh, my princess, did you come to comfort me and bring back my smile? Look, I'm smiling now, and I'm not sad anymore." Aaradhya responded with a joyful laugh, her laughter filling the room with pure, unbridled happiness.

With their hearts full of love and hope, they looked forward to the days ahead, cherishing each moment and every smile, knowing that destiny had a special plan for Abhimanyu and Aaradhya.

And as the evening sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the family gathered in the backyard, they knew that their love story was only just beginning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the chapters are small but i promise from next chapter i will make a target of 3000 words so that the chapter will be lengthy enough for you all to read and I kindly request you to overlook any grammar mistakes you may come across as you read. Rest assured, I'm continuously striving to improve my writing, and your constructive feedback will be invaluable.

If, at any point, you feel that the story isn't as captivating as you'd like it to be, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Your feedback will help me tailor the narrative to better suit your tastes and preferences.