Bonus Chapter

Adhya POV:

I was sitting in the garden with fluffy beside me, while Papa was feeding me and my dad was feeding Nakshu. Abhi went on a business trip two days back, and he said he would be back by tomorrow. Rohan bhai came in with my favorite ice cream, and Sravani also came in beside him. Yes they got married last year, and everyone in the family was happy.

Nakshu ran to him, "Maamuu!" He picked her up in the air, asking, "How is my little girl today?" She nodded happily. Sravani came to me, asking, "How is my bestie doing today?" I nodded, "I am fine, Sravs." She asked, "Then how is my champ doing inside?" I chuckled, "Yeah, he is also doing good."

Yes, you heard it right. I am pregnant again. It's been five months. Nak is now one and a half years old, and when we did the gender test, they said it's going to be a boy. Like the last time, I was craving for desserts, but my mood swings were normal. So thats reason Maan went on the trip, leaving me alone. He never wanted to, but there was an emergency, so I nagged him to go.

All my brothers came in, surrounding me. Nakshu came and sat on my lap, asking, "Mumma, when will your stomach go down?" I chuckled as Papa said, "When you get a baby brother." She giggled. As Anandh came to me, giving me one more dessert, he sat beside me. He said to Nak, "She is my mother." Nak hugged me closer, saying, "No, she is my mumma." Anandh said, "No, she is mine first."

Nak turned to me, crying, "Mumma,Mamuu is bad." I wiped her tears, saying, "Mumma is yours, okay?" I punched Anandh a little, saying, "Kiddo, she is a kid." He pouted, saying, "Well, I am your first son." I nodded, ruffling his hair. "Of course, you're my first baby." He pushed my hands, saying, "Di, yaar, I just did my hair."

We all laughed, chatting for some time. As we were about to go inside, Abhi came in. Wait, is Maan back? I thought he was coming tomorrow. Until I saw his face, I didn't realize how much I missed him. As he came closer, I thought he would hug me, but he lifted Nakshu in the air as she giggled, saying, "Papa, you're back." I folded my hands, snorting.

With one hand, he pulled my cheek, kissing me. It was a teasing kiss. As I tapped on his shoulder, he released me, laughing, and all my brothers said, "They both are still in the honeymoon phase." Everyone chuckled as he asked Nakshu, "So, how is my princess doing?" She said, smiling, "Good, Papa." He asked, "And were you a good girl with Mumma?" She nodded, and we all went inside.

Abhi tucked in Nakshu and came out. I was in the kitchen, cooking his favorite. He came behind me, hugging me, and inhaled my scent, saying, "God, I missed home, angel." I hummed as he took the pan from me, saying, "You sit; I will do it." I nodded and sat as he made us dinner.

After having our dinner, or well, my second dinner, to be honest, we went to our room. As he went to take a shower, I sat on the balcony, eating ice cream. After some time, he came out wearing only night pants. I stared at his upper body as he lifted me and made me sit on his lap. He whispered in my ear, "You're staring, baby." I shrugged and went close to his ears, shouting, "Maan, I am happy that you're back." He pulled back, saying, "Geez, woman, why are you screaming?" As I chuckled, he asked, "So, is he behaving well?" I nodded, saying, "He is my champ. Of course, he will."

He rolled his eyes, saying, "I was also part of this process, baby. So technically, he is my kid as well." I shrugged, saying, "Well, Nakshu is Daddy's girl, isn't she? So he is going to be my boy." He placed his forehead on mine, saying, "Oh no, will I have competition here?" I shook my head, saying, "Well, no." He sighed, and I said, "Of course not because I love him the most." He looked at me wide-eyed as I chuckled, saying, "Okay, I am sorry. No more jokes. I love you more." He kissed me so hard, claiming his ownership. As I pulled out, he said, "That will show you whom you belong." I punched him, and he giggled, placing a kiss on my hair. I hugged him close, saying, "I missed you, Maan." He hummed, hugging me close.