8 Pieces | 🗝⏳

˚     ˚        .  .
Hongjoong's dream
"The world inside the television that cannot be reached, the world that they live in and the world that i live in are blocked. Just like
see through glass. My dreams, my friends and my family...Can i find them again?"
 ˚     ˚        .  .
Seonghwa's memory
"I thought i lack in many things and have much to learn. Though i am tired, i try to follow the path one step at a time. I finally realised what i lacked in the most.. what i didn't have.. what i really needed.. freedom"
 ˚     ˚        .  .
Wooyoung's choise
"The fear of being in front of many people, stage fright. I couldn't endure it by myself. If i am not alone, I can do it. As long as i have friends that will support me. i do not think that i am alone anymore."
 ˚     ˚        .  .
Yeosang's time
"My father taught me to go expand my dreams freely. Limited freedom, like a bird in a cage. Where i can truly laugh, I feel truly free when i am with them."
 ˚     ˚        .  .
San's resolution
"I was told.. i have to move again. Three student ID cards, Three uniforms but, no friends. I feel like my life's being taken away to somewhere. Do i have to say farewell to my friends again?"
 ˚     ˚        .  .
Yunho and his brother
"This place.. my brother still beside me. What happened to him was all because of me. I am going to make his dream come true."
 ˚     ˚        .  .
Jongho's wanderings
"They were once everything to me. My first dream and my second dream, basketball and music as well. Are they going to vanish away like smoke?"
 ˚     ˚        .  .
Mingi's diary
"Earphones in my ear, The world is mine for now. I would rather be alone than encounter this world. The short happiness i felt has nothing to do with me, I was always alone anyway"
 ˚     ˚        .  .