Yeosangs glass box | Chapter 4

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦

Desire, obsession, fear, hesitation, self-hatred, trauma, frustration, distortion
Standing on the edge of where our confusions have led us
We are gathered here
The tears and sweat we shed comes back to a river
And it pulls us to this vast world

Can we find it?

Wandering around with this unknown fever
We now rise towards a new path
To a place where I can find myself
To a place where our treasurе lies

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦

into the nearby forest they went, they would now finally be able to talk to Halateez. The reason they got sent here. Before they could even say something to Halateez, they were already gone. Like they disappeared out of the thin air. But Halajoong was the only one still there, he stood right infront of Hongjoong. Halajoong was a complete copy of Hongjoong.. they looked exactly like eachother. Everyone in here kept telling them that Halateez was them from the "future", them from this demention. It was all weird and messed up.. but everything that had happened to them today was weird. Before Halajoong left he gave Hongjoong a nod, Hongjoong tried handing back Halajoongs journal but he didn't take it with him. As if he wanted him to keep it.. Hongjoong flipped through the pages of the journal again, there was something different to it tho.. there were new pages filled with letters. All that there was now written in it was how Halajoong wanted the boys to take their places for now. Is that why they left without saying a word, without thanking them? Did Halateez want Hongjoong and his friends to save this demention from that masked man now? It was all a bit unclear but Hongjoong seemed to understand it a bit, after thinking for a while he turned to his members and Trickys members.

"So, did Halajoong tell you something?"
Minjae then suddenly asked as he noticed Hongjoong turning around to face them

"Not exactly through words."
Hongjoong responded while looking at the journal

"But.. it's clear they want us to take over for a while." He added.

Everyone was a bit confused, but they understood what he was trying to say.

"So does this mean we'll help aswell, you won't send us back to our world?" Yujun quickly asked with a smile on his face, he was happy to help Hongjoong and his friends! After all he didn't want to be send back into where Tricky was originally from.. since it was quite boring there.

Right as Yujun finishes his sentence the chromer began glowing again.

"One, two, three, four, five, six... seven."
Sans quivering voice echoed in the heavy air of dawn.

When they woke up, they were in the warehouse where their journey began, and everything was remaining the same.. expect for one thing. San couldn't believe that there were only seven of them. He wiped his tears and tried to get himself together. Everyone was silent, they were only staring into each other's eyes.

"Jongho, Wooyoung, Mingi, Yunho, Seonghwa, Hongjoong and I...."
San repeatedly shook his head. He mumbled to count again and again with a crying voice. A shadow of despair fell on their faces.

"What happened to Yeosang? Like the black pirates.. what if he's been..-"
Wooyoung couldn't finish his sentence, a heavy silence filled the space, and no one could answer his question..

Hongjoong stood up from the couch. He opened and showed his hands full of blood with fragments of glass and dirty sand to the members. He dusted his hands off. Broken pieces fell down and down.