A start of something big | Chapter, 1

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦ 

"29th of July, Weather is clear. One adult asked me, "What is your dream?" As if my dream explained who I am. When I said I had no dream the look on the adults face was like to the child with no name. The look was familiar to me. Though studying wasn't much of my taste, i tried my best. Parents were fond of joy when I brought good grades to them. Walking on the same path at the same time. I continued my life with no expression. Many books tell me "Look at the stars in the night sky, and become the person who shines bright like those stars" but the stars that I looked up in the sky did not shine at all. So I continued to walk, Looking down at the floor. Suddenly, a strange thing happened to me.... As I was walking child came up to me and started talking to me. "There is nothing on the floor to look at, raise your head up!" This child was a bit weird, The child looked at me with a bright smile. And had a pure glow from its face. But it seems like this child had the same expression on its eyes as me. From that moment, we started to hang out a few times. Turning up the music and dancing together, was the most exciting part of our hangouts. For the first time, I actually felt alive. Hearts pounding like it's about to burst out, and these tingling feelings coming from my fingertips started to take over me. Was there a moment when I wanted something this bad? One by one, more children started to say my name. The path that I only walked with one another person became a path to many. Slowly, the word i became ours. Wandering around with this unknown fever. As we looked above our heads, Stars seem to shine bright today."

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦

"It was a peaceful day, around 8 PM. You could hear the birds chirping outside. The sun was fading and the moon was slowly coming up. The boys were practicing some choreography that they've been working on for a few weeks now. Everything was completely going smooth. Everyone was dancing, singing, making jokes and laughing. Suddenly Yeosang gets a call, he quickly walked towards the couch they put inside of the warehouse they found. He grabbed his phone to see who exactly was calling him. It was his father, Yeosangs father was extremely controlling.. Yeosang wasn't even supposed to be outside right now. He was supposed to be practicing playing the violin. Yeosang quickly answered his phone, the other boys could hear a lot of screaming coming from the phone.. but they couldn't exactly place what Yeosangs father was saying. After a few minutes he hangs up.

"What happened?"
Wooyoung asked him.

"My father... he.."
Yeosang stutters and can't seem to find the right words for this situation. The boys look at him with a rather confused look on their faces, what was Yeosang trying to say? What made him struggle with finding the words?

"My father."
Yeosang begins talking again.

"My father found out im not at home practicing"
Was that all yeosang was trying to say? Was this
why he was stuttering.

"That's not that bad, is it?"
Wooyoung replied

Yeosang shakes his head and starts speaking again.

"It is bad, because I've disobeyed him he found out where im hanging out... and... he wants to shut down the warehouse.. because he owns it he can easily do it. He also told me to never hang out with any of you again."
This sentence left the group of boys in shock..

"Shut down the warehouse.. who does he think he is!?"
Jongho said on a rather angry tone.

Yeosang avoided making eye contact with everyone and just stared at the ground fighting back his tears. Jongho has gotten angry and was yelling a bunch of stuff the rest was trying to calm him down but failing miserably. All hell broke loose in the warehouse, a lot of arguing and yelling was heard coming from inside. Yeosang was lost for words and kept staring at the ground not knowing what to do, after all this was his fault. He should've never disobeyed his father.. he should've just taken those stupid boring violin lessons he thoughts to himself..

"I'm not giving up on everything we've worked on just because your daddy's being a mind-controlling entity" Wooyoung suddenly said, everyone looked at him some even nodded out of agreement. After all Wooyoung was right.. why would they suddenly give up just because Yeosangs father was trying to get in their way?

"You know how my father is... Woo, When he says he's going to do something.. He will." Yeosang replied stuttering a bit, he was right. Yeosangs father was just like that. He could do almost everything and he would if he set his mind on it. Suddenly mingi spoke up,

"our time together was meaningless anyway."
it had been a while since he said something, Mingi had been worrying about his grandmother's health which caused him to push the others away. He always had his earphones in. Hearing this made the boys shocked, Jongho was furious because of Mingis comment which made him swing his fist towards Mingi, Mingi fell against the wall Jongho was about to continue punching Mingi but the rest stopped him. Jongho just couldn't understand why Mingi would say something like that... because this group had given him a new life and he just couldn't understand why Mingi would say something like that.

The next day,
Yeosangs father had actually shut down the warehouse. None of the boys contacted eachother after this.. but Hongjoong couldn't think properly  so he snuck inside and sat down on the couch. He was sitting alone, just thinking about memories, and everything that had happened to them. The happy memories but also the sad ones... the ones like yesterday. All this thinking made Hongjoong tired, he was about to close his eyes when he saw someone. The strange man walked towards him, he was dressed in all black and had a mask and hat on.

"Who are you..?"
Hongjoong asked.. desperately wanting an answer from this strange man.

"Halajoong"
The man responded with small words,
"I am you... from the future"
Hongjoong found this sounding stupid,
"I'm the leader of the figureheads of the Black Pirates."

The man had a large hourglass in his hand which he called the "chromer". The man stopped right infront of Hongjoong and handed him the chromer.

"Follow your heart. The map is there."
Halajoong said before disappearing in thin air.

Hongjoong looked at the chromer, what was he even supposed to do with it? And what did Halajoong mean with Follow your heart, The map is there? Suddenly he was sitting back on the couch again and had just woken up from his dream, so it was all a dream? Hongjoong thought to himself before seeing the chromer right on the table infront of him. He grabbed it again and thought about what he should do with it. Hongjoong decided to just turn the chromer around but the sand started flowing backwards. When that happened, all of the members returned to the warehouse with confused expressions on their faces....

Everyone looked at eachother in confusion. they began to explain what had happened. Yeosang decided to defy his father, broke his violin, and returned. Yunho decided to deal with his grief in order to follow their dream, he then saved Jongho who was about to take his life because, after losing basketball and then their group falling apart, he didn't think he had anything left to live for. Seonghwa decided not to let the lists control him again. Jongho, with a new lease on life, saved Mingi from people who were chasing after him and they reconciled. The boys then went and found Wooyoung and brought him back, and San decided not to move with his family after all and returned. Hongjoong also explained to the members what had happened to him and that he turned the strange chromer.

"So hongjoong basically delivered messages to the us through dreams because of his longing for us to be together again?"
Wooyoung said,

Seonghwa smiled at him
"Well, I'm glad he did."
He said with his huge smile on his face.

Right after Seonghwa said this the chromer began to light up, everyone felt a bit dizzy...