Tricky | Chapter 3

˚     ˚        .  .
"Long, Long ago. With the appearance of mankind. Something that would cause a rift in the world emerged with them. It lived among the people, worshiped for its mysterious powers, and hated for its unceasing whims. It existed as a constant fear, a force that would destroy the world. Humans began to wonder wether "it" was good or evil. Good or evil? It instilled an overwhelming desire to dominate the world, it fostered reckless courage to make them self-destruct as heroes, it gave children abilities beyond what they could bear, and prospered in the chaos. It exist within us without any reason, purpose, or rules. We call it... tricky."
 ˚     ˚        .  .

Tricky..
They were some society's rejects who had dokkaebi-like powers, Outcasts looking for direction. They were something like poltergeists. their powers are something alone the line of illusions, reality-bending and even teleportation. Humanity never knew if tricky was good or evil. So could they really be trusted? But Hongjoong didn't mind, they needed help desperately so they could get more answers. And why would the leader of the Black Pirates Halajoong put Tricky in his journey if they were "evil" and not trustworthy? It didn't make sense, Halajoong wasn't evil and if he had already been in contact with these teenagers called tricky it wouldn't be a problem Hongjoong thought to himself. He continued to read on what he had to do to summon them. Step for step he did everything that was written... it seemed like nothing happened. Everything was quiet, it seemed like Strictland didn't have animals as not even birds were heard.

suddenly a blue light flashed, and there appeared 10 young boys. 10 teenage boys with big smiles on their faces. after a few minutes the blue light had faded and one of the teenagers stepped towards  hongjoong, it appeared to be the shortest one who stepped forward. This might be their "leader". The boy looked at hongjoong with a smile from ear to ear before putting out his hand waiting for hongjoong to shake it. Hongjoong shook his hand and then he began to speak.

"You have summoned us? why?" the young boy asked.

"We need help, lots of help. I had read about you guys in Halajoongs journal and thought it wouldn't hurt to try and summon you guys." Hongjoong responded, the boy nodded

"Halajoong? Why didn't you say that before!! Minjae is the name." He said as he then turned around towards the other teenagers, he began pointing at every one of them

"Junmin, Sumin, Jinsik, Hyunwoo, Junghoon, Seeun, Yujun, Hunter and Yechan" After Minjae named all of his members he turned back around again waiting for an explanation of what they needed help with.

"We're Tricky, but I'm sure you've already read about us in Halajoongs journal."
Minjae said while having that somewhat off smile on his face.. it gave Hongjoong the chills. But that was probably just things Tricky members did?

Before Hongjoong could start explaining what and why they needed their help exactly the Tricky members were already all over the place, Touching the boys clothes, hair, random stuff they had in their bags.

"What are they doing?"
Mingi said with a disgusted look on his face while he had Tricky members, Seeun, Yechan and Yujun around him. Suddenly Seeun grabbed the earphones in Mingis pockets. He turned towards Minjae

"Weren't these banned? Wasn't music banned?.. what happened here after we were send back to our world. We weren't even gone that long !" He said to Minjae while showing him the earphones.
Mingi quickly snatched back his earphones