Yunho | 🗝⏳

˚     ˚        .  .

Weather is clear

 ˚     ˚        .  .

Hey brother, you look like you are in such a good mood today! The weather is so good as well. Even though I was running to see you, I didn't even feel the heat.

On days like this, we would have gone to the Han River for some street performance, right? Ah, I'm getting nostalgic! Oh, brother! It has been a while since I took out that broken guitar.
I wanted to get rid of it because it reminded me of a broken side of you. But since it's a guitar you cherished so much, I just left it out of sight because it seemed like you abandoned your dream.

You know brother: I have a friend like you on our team! His name is Hongjoong. He is the kind of person I would go to when things get tough. He is a person I admire on both artistic and humane level. Thinking about it now, you both kind of look alike? I think you guys would get along together if you'd ever meet each other.
You know, now I am laughing thanks to Hongjoong and the guys from the team. I avoid thinking about these painful memories and instead I am focusing on the dreams you couldn't achieve. I will make them happen: the boys and I will make it happen.

When that time comes, you must wake up from the long hibernation. I want to show you all of it!
I'll be back tomorrow. Good night!