Grimes siblings and Left eye | Chapter 2

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦

People want it
People dream about it
It can be different to every individual
It can complete us
Or it can destroy us
And it can change the world
People call it "treasure"
The sound of wind blowing from the horizon
The warmth of the sun hitting the ocean waves
The vibration of sand beating like the hearts of youth
We're at the starting point of this long journey

The freezing winds may make us shiver
The heat of the sun may make us thirsty
The vibrations of the sand may swallow us

But we'll never stop
Gold, eternal life, honor, love, fame
It doesn't matter what you dream for
So let me ask you

What is your treasure?

Will you join us?

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦

A loud bang was heard, causing everyone to wake
up. They were in the exact same position in the exact same room. Although... the room had some weird aura to it, it was all messy and a bunch of random stuff was scattered around. It also had a weird smoke smell to it, it was all so strange. The boys were lost for words and weren't able to talk. The boys decided to walk around the warehouse and looked at the new stuff that was placed. Hongjoong found a journal on the ground.. it was the exact same one he had. Even his name was on it, he decided to open it. Although it was the exact same journal with his name on it the text in this one was completely different. There were a lot of torn up paged, burned paged and paged with drawings on it.. drawings of the chromer, a masked man, and.... Halajoong? He saw a picture of Halajoong in it the guy in the black fedora that he had met earlier before getting the chromer. But this time it wasn't just Halajoong in it.. it also had the 7 other boys, that looked exactly like his friends. In the journal there was also "Strictland" written in it.. with big letters and a bunch of other stuff. While Hongjoong was reading everything a extremely loud bang was heard coming from the warehouse door. Everyone stood and stared at it in complete silence. Then suddenly the door collapsed... a man in white walked inside, he had a white mask on aswell covering his face. After the masked man two big machines came in... robots. Hongjoong looked at his members quickly, realising the situation they were in... this man wanted their chromer!

"RUN!"
Hongjoong screamed at the members before everyone started running outside.

They made it out of the warehouse but the big giant robots were still following them, they ran inside of what seemed to be a forest that had never been there before in "their world". The robots were quickly catching up to them and suddenly grabbed Wooyoung by his ankle. Wooyoung was holding the chromer, and tried holding onto it tightly. Wooyoung managed to escape the giant robots but had lost the Cromer in the process. The giant robots left with the Chromer. Wooyoung sat down, he was in pain. The robots had grabbed him by his ankle which was now completely red and purple. The rest of the boys ran towards Wooyoung.

"Are you okay, Wooyoung?"
San asked him with a worried expression on hus face. Wooyoung shook his head.

In that exact moment they heard footsteps, it was a little girl. She was wearing a dress and had no shoes on, she walked right towards the group of boys. She took one look at Wooyoung and his ankle before kneeling down. She grabbed his ankle, Wooyoung screamed in pain but after a few seconds the pain was completely gone