Tricky house | Chapter 8

While the Ateez members were busy trying to think of a plan the Xikers members had walked outside of the bunker without them knowing.

"Was it our fault?"
Yujun said while looking at Minjae, His eyes were just a bit watery as he felt somewhat bad about what had happened.

Minjae shook his head
"It wasn't our fault, why would it be?"

"Because.. of what happened last time."
Yujun added quickly, he avoided eye contact with Minjae. Minjaes face expression changes from calm to shocked. He then put his hand on Yujun mouth and looked around

"Don't bring it up, Yujun."
He quickly said.

"We're different now."
Minjae said while transforming. He then flew off.

The others looked at eachother, Why would Minjae suddenly fly off? Was there something else on his mind, or was he trying to find the missing members? Overtime the Xikers members had grown attached to Ateez.. and seeing some of them missing and some of them hurting, also hurt them.

"Let him be for now."

"He's got a lot on his mind."
Junmin said while pointing at the bunker door, they then walked back in. Expect for one member, Junmin had also transformed and went to find Minjae.

After a few hours of desperately trying to find Minjae, he came across the high building they sat on a few days ago. There Minjae sat, he was looking at the view. The Chaos that had happened earlier was gone now, the town seemed a lot more quiet now. What did the guardians do to those people? A lot was on Minjaes mind, Although he wasn't originally from this demention this was his first time feeling something like this, he had lived a chaotic live with his members. Always smiling, giggling and causing chaos. Being sad and worried was a completely new emotion for him, it was all just so strange to him. Junmin sat next to him, putting his arm around his shoulder.

"It's weird isn't it, the feeling?"
Junmin said, he knew exactly what Minjae was feeling. It was like he could read him.. after all it was all new to every xiker member. Minjae nodded and then looked at Junmin, their eyes met. Junmin had this soft smile on his face, a smile that told him everything would be fine at the end. Minjae instantly felt a bit relieved, he felt a bit safer.

"You still don't want to talk about it do you?"
Junmin then asked, Minjae looked at him a bit confused, He knew what Junmin was talking about but he didn't want to remember.

"The accident, Minjae. The one we caused."

"I just.. don't want them to find out, We got their trust now. I don't want to ruin it like last time" He avoided eye contact with Junmin. For a while it was quiet, you couldn't hear anything. No talking, no laughing, no birds cheeping, no wind. It was like the entire world had froze.

"It's not our fault they died."
Junmin said after a while.

"It was an accident Minjae. You can't regret it forever. We need to move on."

"I can't, they all died. And it was our fault, if we never introduced them to the plan they wouldn't have died." Minjae said while a tear dropped down his face. Junmin shook his head and placed Minjaes head on his shoulder.

"We used our powers to turn back time, It's okay now, They're okay now, We're okay now." He said while trying to calm down Minjae by letting him rest his head on his shoulder.

"Junmin.. you don't understand, we can't use that power for a hundred years now. What if it happens again? They'll be dead forever!" Minjae quickly screamed. He stood up, before he could leave Junmin grabbed his hand. Minjae looked up at him, Junmin expression was worried.