Y/n & The Apparition (W.A)

Wednesday Addams

Not Requested

Enjoy😁
____________________________
_________________
_________

The room was quiet, the only possible sounds that could be heard was the dorm building settling from how old Nevermore is.

Suddenly, the door to the dorm room opened and the sounds of wheels rolling followed revealing a boy sitting in a wheelchair being pushed into the room by a girl, this girl being Enid. "Who knows if the next time I have an attack will be my last moments alive before he-" Enid who pushed the boy interrupted him. "Don't focus on that Y/n."

She tried to hush his worries but even she knew he was living on borrowed time with him being stuck inside his sub conscious, burrowed into his brain like a parasite. The boy looked at the floor with gloom written across his face.

Enid sighed as they made it up to his bed, she then slowly moved around the boy's wheelchair and crouched down in front of him holding two pill bottles. "Y/n, I got you some pills here." She shook the bottle in her right hand which was a blue bottle. "These are omega blockers, taken regularly they'll slow the progress but they're not a permanent solution. They'll also keep your uninvited guest quiet a while."

Y/n slowly nodded to her words as she then raised her left hand and shook the red bottle. "And these are Pseudoendotrizcine, they'll do the opposite, speed the process of him taking over... Let the demons out so to speak." She explained and got a scoff from Y/n. "You're giving me a pill that'll help that fucker kill me faster?" He roughly questioned with an offended expression.

Enid sighed and handed him the two pill bottles. "Listen, you're gonna be fine now but over time it'll become worse, each attack will progressively get even more agonizing. I'm just giving you options." She explained while looking into his eyes with remorse. "Your psyche is gonna die Y/n. Weems said at some point you'll feel your old self slipping away, being replaced by him in your brain. At some point in the future you won't recognize yourself and it'll be terrifying and painful...but it doesn't have to be" she finished getting a look of fear from Y/n.

"The fuck I need pills for then? I outta just end it all tonight on my own terms." He spoke with a hint of hopelessness in his tone. "Then you'll be killing two souls at once. Is that what you want?" She asked him to which he didn't answer, he just looked to the side choosing to avoid answering her question. "I gotta lie down." He mumbled out before moving to get up from his wheelchair and stumbling to his bed, Enid moved to assist him in laying down on his side upon the comfortable mattress.

He laid his head down on the pillow and turned to look at Enid who was crouched down next to him with her arms crossed on the bed underneath her chin. He looked into her eyes and feigned a smile. "Thank you Enid." He whispered to her seeing her saddened expression. She sighed and brought her hand up to caress her friend who she saw as her brothers face. "Try to get some sleep." She whispered trying not to sound like she was about to cry but failed miserably, tears threatened to spill out of her eyes. He nodded to her closing his eyes while she pushed a strand of his hair behind his ear before leaning in and laying a gentle comforting kiss on his cheek.