Faded At The Aquarium (J.O)

Jenna Ortega

Requested by Randomreaderreally

I got faded myself writing this I'm not gonna lie, had to smack on the penjamin before writing a story about getting high

💨 Enjoy 🐢

-
________________________
_____________
_____

A car parked in a parking lot in front of what looked to be a large facility, but the sign out front read Seaside Valley, Aquarium.

Inside the car sat a couple. "You sure this is a good idea Y/n?" The girl asked her boyfriend, who chuckled at her question. "Of course it is Jen, it'll be fun. Plus this is the last day we'll be in town filming. Gotta have some fun before we go home."

Jenna stared at him before slowly nodding with a small smile. "When you put it like that." Y/n then gained a mischievous smirk, one that Jenna knew all too well. "What're you up to?" She questioned her boyfriend with a skeptical squint.

Y/n's smile just turned into a smirk. "Who me? Oh well since you already suspect I might as well come clean." Y/n played along with a shrug like he was caught. "I may or may not have bought something that will make going here a lot more fun." He said making Jenna raise her brows out of curiosity.

"Like what?" She further questioned her boyfriend making his smirk grow even more as he turned towards the backseat and dug around back there. After a second of digging Y/n grabbed an item and pulled back, revealing a ziplock bag in his hand. Inside the ziploc bags were cookies.

Jenna stared at the small bag with a confused look. "Cookies?" Her gaze then went to Y/n. "Not just any cookies." He added, Jenna continued to stare at him before looking back at the cookies now putting it together. "No fuckin' way!"

Y/n just nodded. "Yeah, I made a batch of 8 myself last night while you were out. 1/2 a cup of canna butter and voila you got edibles." He said with a smile while holding his hand underneath the cookies in a presenting manner. "How much bud you use for the canna butter?" She asked and Y/n looked over at her.

"About 7 grams worth." He answered and Jenna nodded while pursing her lips. "Not bad." Y/n nodded while setting the bag down on the middle console of the vehicle. "Considering we haven't gotten faded in a minute this'll fuck us up pretty good." Y/n joked making Jenna giggle. "Well whaddya waiting for, take em' out." She said and Y/n nodded.

"Yes ma'am." Y/n popped open the ziploc bag and took out 1 of the 8 cookies in the bag and broke it in half before passing one half to Jenna. "To the last day of filming." He said while holding up his half of the cookie, Jenna smiled and did the same.

"To the last day of filming." She repeated before bringing up her half of the cookie to press against his before both took a bite.

...

50 Minutes later

Y/n and Jenna are both seen stood in a large tunnel like structure of a tank that stood tall above and around them them, it was filled to the brim with all different types of species of fish.

It was evident that both were spaced out on the fish swimming by.

"Do you think... do you think fish think we're part of their exhibit?" Jenna asked while looking over to her boyfriend, seeing him softly tapping on the glass as a clownfish swam in front of him.