Gas Station Trip (J.O)

Jenna Ortega

Not requested

So I'm currently away on a weekend trip, but when I got back to the hotel I decided to check on this book and saw 100k reads!!!

I was gonna hold off on writing until I got back home, but I decided to just say fuck it and write something for you guys to enjoy while I'm away. as a thanks for 100k reads.

Again thank you so much for 100k☺️
Enjoy😎👉

-
________________________
_____________
_____

The clicking sounds of typing could be heard before Y/n is revealed to be on his phone, laying on the couch in the living room.

A groan coming from the nearby kitchen took his attention away from the electronic device. "I'm hungrrryyyy." Y/n could hear the whiney voice of his girlfriend Jenna within the kitchen, he could hear her practically scavenging through the pantry.

"Y/n rolled his eyes and set his phone aside while getting up. "whaddya want me to make?" I asked offering to make a snack for his lover, Y/n made his way into the kitchen to see the side of Jenna.

Jenna wore one of Y/n's shirts and a pair of grey sweatpants, her hair was in a messy yet comfortable bun. "No, I'm not in the mood for food, food." She said before turning to face Y/n who was leaned against the doorway to the pantry before continuing. "I want snacks."

Y/n gained an expression that said "Ahh okay." Before he looked inside the pantry. "We don't have anything?" Y/n asked as he searched the pretty large pantry with his eyes. "Not anything I'm wishing for." Replied Jenna

"Oh!" Jenna said with an excited tone before looking at her boyfriend. "We should go to the gas station just a bit away from the house." She suggested and Y/n shrugged. "Okay, I'll grab the keys." Y/n said before turning to walk away.

Jenna quickly grabbed hold of Y/n's sleeve and pulled him back over towards her. "No I don't wanna drive there, let's walk." Jenna's suggestion made Y/n raise his brows at her. "Huh? Really?"

Jenna quickly nodded a few times with a smile. "Yeah, it's a pretty nice night out there and I think it'd be nice. Take a late night stroll with the love of my life on a quest for snacks." Jenna said with a large smile.

Y/n kept his brows raised but couldn't help but let a smile also form across his lips. "Okay, if that's what you want." Jenna smiled with a little excited fist pull before she stepped up to Y/n and kissed him on the cheek. "Yay."

Jenna then grabbed hold of Y/n's hand and pulled him along out of the kitchen. "C'mon, c'mon." Y/n chuckled at his girlfriend being so excited over just going for a walk to the gas station.

...

The front door opened to the lovers home before they both stepped out. They now wore shoes and coats, ready for their walk. "So I'm pretty excited to start my next project." Jenna said while watching Y/m close their front door behind them and begin locking it.

"Yeah?" He asked with an eye roll and a smile since he already knew what her next project was they're in it together.

Y/n to Jenna after locking the door before both moved away from it and began walking down their concrete walkway towards the sidewalk. "Mhm." Said Jenna while looking at him with a playful smile.