Freeuse Friends (J.O 18+)

Jenna Ortega

Smut, Not Requested

I was gonna write the next story but I had an idea an was in a mood again so enjoy my written dirty thoughts 😏

P.s:Sorry if you're doing NNN
-
____________________________
_________________
_________

Y/n and Jenna aren't a couple, they're roommates and friends. They've been living with one another for a long while now and if I the narrator were to describe their relationship I'd call it... Unique

The sound of a video call ringing echoed throughout the room, Jenna was currently sat in front of a laptop. She was about to do a video call Interview about her new film that was about to come out titled "Fight Club" where she played a woman named Marla Singer, a character unlike any other character she's previously played, she enjoyed the challenge that came with the role though.

Jenna used her hand to fix her bangs while staring at herself in the reflection black loading screen as the call was connecting. When it did a man was revealed on her screen. "Hello Jenna." The man greeted causing Jenna to smile and give a friendly wave.

"Hello." She greeted the interviewer on her screen while watching as he went through a stack of cards in his hands, which she guessed were his questions that he was gonna ask.

"My name is Austin Mayfield and I will be the one interviewing you about your new film." He explained to Jenna which her nod her head while adjusting the earbud that comfortable sat in her ear.

Before the first question could be asked the door to the room that on Jenna's left opened, the doorway wasn't in the view of the camera so the person on the call couldn't see who entered the room.

Jenna looked over and saw Y/n stood in the doorway, the sight of him caused a small smile to form in the corner of her lips as she already knew what he was planning.

Y/n and Jenna have a sort of more than friendly relationship if you know what I mean, but they don't have the title of a couple.

Jenna was sexually frustrated, being an actress who wanted to solely focus on her career Jenna told many people that she didn't want a relationship as it would be too stressful in this current moment of her career

One day though Y/n ended walking in on her pleasuring herself and at first it was extremely embarrassing and awkward until Y/n made an offer to "Help her out" with all this pent up frustration. From then on the two would occasionally use each other to express that sexual desire.

Y/n stepped further into the room while Jenna turned back to her screen. "So what about this character that is incredibly different than any of your previous roles made want you to pick it up?" Austin asked Jenna who was busy watching Y/n in the corner of her eye.

"Well it's the fact that she is different from any of my previous roles is really the reason I wanted to take it. I want each of my roles to be different from the last one I did." She explained while watching as Y/n stood next to the desk her laptop was set down on.

He then crouched down and moved underneath the desk out of her sight making her turn back to the screen in front of her. "That's amazing." Austin responded before he switched to the next card in the stack.