A Game For My Valentine (J.O)

Jenna Ortega

🩷❤️Happy Valentine's Day❤️🩷

🥳🎉Also thank you for 50k Reads & 1k Votes!!! 🥳🎉

Fr though thank you so much it means a lot

❤️Enjoy
-
________________________
_____________
_____

A camera suddenly beeped to reveal it was recording. In the frame two well dressed celebrities sat in front of a table, behind them sat a pink backdrop. The female spoke first. "Hi My name is Jenna Ortega." The male sat beside her then spoke. "And I'm Y/n L/n." Y/n introduced himself to the camera before turning back to look at Jenna next to him to see her smiling at him before she returned to the camera.

"And we're here with BuzzFeed on Valentine's Day to test our relationship by playyying." She said with a bit of a giggle before holding her hands out to Y/n who was holding a small red box that had only white text across the top reading 'Couples'. "We're Not Strangers, Couple Edition." Y/n said this while raising his eyebrows multiple times and holding his hand up horizontally underneath the box like he was one of the presenting girls on The Price Is Right.

Jenna giggled while covering her mouth as she stared at her boyfriend before speaking. "You have to pronounce it with the eyebrow." Y/n chuckled and nodded while facing his girlfriend. "It's a priority or you can't-" Jenna laughed at him with a nod while interrupting him. "Or you can't play yeah." She said before facing the camera and both her and Y/n started to raise their eyebrows. "We're Not Strangers." They said together before turning to laugh at their own actions.

BEEP

"Okay so who's going first?" A voice off screen asked the couple and they turned to face each other before Y/n spoke first. "Dis man right here." He said while looking down at the stack of red cards that sat in the middle of the table, he then reached forward and snatched one of the cards on top of the deck before he pressed it down against the table. "So aggressive." Jenna joked and Y/n smiled. "I wanna see if you actually love me or not."

Jenna made a fake offended look with her mouth open before facing the camera. "I'm the one who confessed first." She said before facing Y/n who kept that mischievous smile across his lips. "That's true, that is true." Y/n brought up the card to read it aloud to Jenna and to the audience who will be watching this video. "How do I show you I'm upset without telling you I'm upset?" He read the card before turning it over to show the camera.

Jenna gained a thoughtful expression while pressing her lips together in-between her fingers showing the camera her pink and red painted nails for the holiday. "Uhh usually you make a face and get an attitude." Y/n looked at Jenna while dropping the card down on the table. "Attitude?" Y/n then faced the camera while scrunching his face. "I don't do that."

Jenna laughed while reaching over to grab Y/n's chin. "You doo!" She laughed out and Y/n did the same facing her with a clear smile on his lips. "Okay, okay. Apparently I do." He said facing the camera and Jenna gave a playful eye roll and a smile before leaning forward and taking the next card in the stack. "What assumptions did you make about me that ended up being true?"

Jenna read the card aloud and like Y/n did before her she spun the card around to show the camera. "That you were gonna be mine." Y/n said confidently with a smile and a chuckle while holding his hand up for a high-five to Jenna who just giggled and brought her hand up to his but instead of giving him a high-five she pressed her fingers through the spaces between his interlacing their fingers together.