Making Up (J.O 18+)

Jenna Ortega

Smut🍋

Requested By CourtesyXFlush

A lot of my Smuts are Hardcore but with this one I'm gonna try giving softcore a try

Enjoy😁
-
________________________
_____________
_____

The sound of a door slamming echoed throughout the house, sniffles could be heard from the nearby couch revealing Jenna Ortega sat on it. She was holding back tears with a shuttered breath, this was the first time she had a heated argument with her boyfriend Y/n.

Things on both sides shouldn't have been said, like Jenna brining up Y/n's past with his father. It was a sensitive topic that Jenna used to get under his skin during the argument and it lead to where they are now. Y/n left the living room to the bedroom and slammed the door shut intending to cool himself off.

Jenna meanwhile had nothing but guilt within herself, instantly after the comment was made she regretted even bringing it up. She was always the worried one of this relationship, she'd feel as if she's constantly walking on egg shells because of a form of abandonment issues.

All of Jenna's previous relationships ended with her partner leaving her just out of the blue, she never even knew if it was something she said or did or failed to say and do.

Jenna anxiously shook her leg as her emotions got the better of her, her thoughts of worry sent her conscience spiraling, so many scenarios played out in her imagination, what if Y/n left her because of this fight...

It was too much and it scared Jenna so much that she stood up and started making her way towards the bedroom, the closer she got the more the nervousness swelled in her stomach. She thought that if she opened the door she'd see Y/n packing up his clothes and preparing to leave.

Jenna let out a breath and pushed the thoughts aside and reached forward and gripped the doorknob, within and instant she turned the knob and swung the door open only to be met with the sight of Y/n standing in the doorway with his hand out to also open the door. He was gonna come back to her.

"I'm sorry." The lovers said at the same time, Jenna then stared up at her lover and finally let go off the stiffness in her stomach from trying to hold back her tears. They instantly started to fall and she tried to wipe them away but what she wiped would only be replaced a second later.

She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Y/n's torso and buried her face deep into his neck, she then felt Y/n's arms wrap around her smaller frame and hug her close to himself. "I'm sorry." Jenna cried out with a sniffle as she rubbed her face against his neck and chest, her hold around him was tight, she feared that if she were to let go he'd disappear.

"You're okay Jenna, we're okay." Y/n whispered while gently stroking his girlfriend's hair, he was upset at the topics she brought up but decided to be the bigger person and push it aside for their relationship. He knew she didn't mean anything she said, frustration and stress just got the better of her.

Jenna pulled away from Y/n and held onto his arms. "I didn't mean anything I said I just-" she was interrupted by Y/n setting his hands on her cheeks, gently caressing them with his palms. "I know baby." He said making Jenna just stare into his eyes before she rubbed her cheek against his palm while setting her hand on top of his.