Intimacy Deprived (J.O 18+)

Jenna Ortega

Smut, Not Requested

Wasn't planning to write smuts for this book but had an idea and was in a mood so I thought fuck it why not? Enjoy😏
-
____________________________
_________________
_________

The sound of bedsheets rustling could be heard, a figure laid out on the bed seemed to be unable to sleep. Nearby the cold night wind from the window blew the curtains about. The figure then suddenly sat up with a frustrated sigh revealing Jenna. "Ughhhh! I miss him." She vented to herself, Jenna's boyfriend Y/n has been away on the opposite side of the country filming for a movie he'd been working on for about a month and a half now.

Jenna would message him everyday about how much she missed him and his touch, how she longed for his return home. The first half of the month was cutesy messages of missing him. But over time the messages turned into more lustful things like Jenna sending half naked pics or voice messages of Jenna's lustful whispers about her desires.

After a bit of constantly sending her lover dirty texts he had tasked her with not touching herself until he returned home and it was in full effect for Jenna tonight. She laid in bed with Y/n's shirt, she wore the oversized shirt with her nose underneath the collar. She was trying to sleep but it was getting harder without Y/n's presence next to her.

She enjoyed the scent the shirt gave off, it smelt like him, the mixture of cologne and his natural scent was intoxicating to her due to how much she wanted him in this moment.

The sudden sound of the front door unlocking caused her to sit up to make sure she correctly heard it. The sound of the front door opening caused her to smile wide and quickly stand up and run out of the bedroom.

Jenna charged down the hallway and into the living room to see her boyfriend standing next to the front door. "Baby!" She shouted out with excitement and instantly ran towards him and jumped onto him. "Woah!" Y/n chuckled at the sudden action and held Jenna by the bottom of her thighs as she wrapped her legs around his torso.

Jenna's arms were wrapped around Y/n's neck while she pressed her forehead against his. "I'm guessing-" Y/n started before being interrupted by Jenna smashing her lips against his while moving her hand to the back of his neck. Her legs hold around him grew tighter, lifting herself a bit higher.

Y/n instantly melted into the kiss, quick to reciprocate her loving action. The two continued to softly kiss one another until Jenna broke the kiss to look Y/n in the eyes. "I did it~" She smirked referring to Y/n's given task.

"Really?" He asked with a smirk of his own while holding her up by her ass now. She nodded a bit while staring deep within his eyes before leaning in to peck his lips. "Mhm~" she answered as she rubbed the tip of her nose against his with a lustful giggle.

"What do you believe you deserve for accomplishing this task?" Y/n questioned with a playful smirk causing Jenna to grab a tight hold of his shirt. "You know what I want." Jenna whispered out to him while beginning to softly grind herself against his body making him chuckle.

"I know~" he whispered back before lifting her up more against himself and making his way through the home towards their bedroom. Jenna pressed her face into the crook of Y/n's neck and gave a deep inhale through her nose.

He smelt heavenly to her, His shirt can only give enough of his smell to satisfy but actually having him here in person the scent can give it's full effect on her.

Soon they made it into the room, Y/n moved towards the bed and laid Jenna down on it while he remained standing, Jenna stared at him reaching her hands out to him with want.