Early Morning Antics (J.O)

Jenna Ortega

Not Requested

This is the sequel to 'Late Night Antics'

Enjoy😁
-
___________________________
_________________
_________

The sounds of birds chirping accompanied the soft blowing sound of wind that blew through the open window. The sounds of nature were then interrupted by a sudden giggle that came from the nearby bed.

"You really think Kimiko could beat Temp V Butcher?" The voice of Jenna spoke in disbelief as she laid on top of her boyfriend Y/n. The two made plans to head out and have fun today but then they decided that they'd just stay in bed together and laze about instead.

"Yes I honestly do." Y/n said as he looked at Jenna who had her arms crossed on his chest with her cheek rested atop them. "Explain." She responded with a curious smile as she sat up a bit and moved herself more on top of him, the sounds of the sheets shifting followed her action it only fueled the comfortable vibe between the two.

Y/n smiled as he brought his hand up to push a strand of Jenna's hair behind her ear before letting it drop back on the bed as his gaze moved to the ceiling, pursing his lips in thought.

"Because Kimiko has had more experience with her powers then Butcher and she was fighting alongside the Shining Light for a long ass time." He explained which made Jenna nod her head a bit while looking to the side as she thought of a counter argument

"No cause Butcher has a lot more experience fighting Supes, Kimiko was just battling regular humans." Jenna argued making Y/n smile as if he knew she was gonna bring that up "But has he ever fought a supe that had a crazy healing factor?" He countered making Jenna gain a thoughtful expression before she let out a sigh of silent defeat making Y/n pump his fist.

"Ha! I got you." Y/n proudly smiled making Jenna smile as she buried her face in his bare chest with a giggle. She then lifted her head and lightly slapped his chest. "Shut up." Y/n just laughed at his girlfriend before holding up his hand and forming an 'L' with his index finger and thumb and pressed it against her forehead.

"Just stamp that right there." He joked getting another giggle from his girlfriend who swatted his hand away. "You're not getting anything tonight from me." She said before moving to get out of bed. "Woah, woah, woah! Wait a damn minute you get your fine ass back here."

Y/n wrapped his arms around his woman and pulled her back towards him causing her to let out a yelp of surprise and fall back into his arms. Y/n then spun around and tossed her back onto the bed on her back before he held himself above her. "You're not going anywhere until you take that back."

Jenna smiled at his while bringing her hand up and ran the tip of her finger down his nose. "And how are you gonna make me do that?~" she whispered to him before she bit down on her bottom lip with anticipation.

"Oh I can be very persuading~" Y/n whispered as he lowered himself towards her, his face got close to hers making Jenna look at him with her eyes half lidded as she parted her lips, ready for him to kiss her. But he never did, he instead kept his lips just a centimeter away from hers barley out of reach.