Merc Of The Dark Future (J.O)

Jenna Ortega

Not Requested

Enjoy😁

____________________________
_________________
_________

June 14, 2076

The sound of electrical popping and zaps filled the room, a person sat in a chair leaning over another person sitting back on a ripperdoc chair. "Fuck man really goin' heavy on the chrome aye choom?" The Ripperdoc commented as he was installing Mantis blades into the arms of the person sitting in the chair. "Yeah, I'd be a gonk to not have a lotta Chrome in my line of work."

"True that." The Ripperdoc responded using his kiroshi's (Cyber Eyes) to zoom in on his work. "You got the eddies to cover this preem implant Y/n?" The Ripperdoc questioned the Merc currently sitting in his chair. "Psh, C'mon Maverick you know me." Y/n responded with confidence causing the Ripperdoc to chuckle. "I know choomba, just fuckin' with ya."

The Merc just smirked as he sat back to get comfortable when his holophone started to ring.

"Wassup Wakako?" Y/n answered his holo, his eyes glowing orange while he stared at the ceiling, seeing Wakako appear in a small box in the corner of his vision. "Y/n my dear, I have a job for you." Y/n heard the voice of Westbrook's fixer echo in his head. "Hit me." Y/n simply responded. "That's why I like you Y/n straight to business. Anyway an Arasaka Suit got picked up by a group of Scabs and they want her back." Wakako explained which made Y/n furrow his brows.

"A corp?" He asked. "Mhm." Y/n furrowed his brows in thought. "The eddies better be good Wakako." This seemed to please the fixer. "The target's name is Jenna Ortega, she had a shard that held details about a project called 'The Relic'. The client wants both the shard and Ortega returned safely, details will be attached." She finished up before ending the call.

"Should be about done here." The voice of Maverick caused Y/n to look down at his arms, he smirked wide at his new implant. He brought his right hand forward and dragged his finger across the steel lines in his arm. He then activated his Blades, watching as the plates in his arms separated and sharps mantis like blades popped out with a steel sling. "Fuckin' nova." Y/n mumbled to himself while disarming the implant watching the plates form back into his arm.

"Should pair well with that Sandevistan you already got chipped." Maverick commented while deactivating his goggles, they moved upright and sat on his forehead. He then lifted his hand that was equipped with Ripperdoc tools with a closed fist towards The Merc. "Go become that legend choom." Y/n smiled and fist bumped the Ripperdoc before turning to leave the clinic.

Upon stepping out of the clinic and onto the sidewalk Y/N looked up at the Neon signs that all sat above him, he watched the glowing fish hologram that floated above Japan Town. "Right, back to the grind." Y/n mumbled to himself before starting to head towards his nearby parked motorcycle.

...