Chapter 13

Lysabel was expecting to feel the pain of the sword go through her, yet it didn't come. Her eyes were open but the only thing she could see was the red sword, hovering just in front of her. Soon an admin screen appeared and a command started to be typed on it. Soon the admin she was fighting was now visible, but they looked frozen, they didn't seem to be moving. She guessed that the only reason they hadn't fallen was because the levitation command they used previously was still activated around them. Another command was typed on the mysterious screen and soon the white-haired watcher appeared. The red sword was stabbed through her gut, she pulled it out and used some magic to heal it up, she even made it so what she was wearing was stitched up as well. Even though she had healed up the wound the pain from it was visible on her face, it wasn't super obvious but Lysabel was right next to her and could see how she scrunched up her face as her magic helped her heal. Astaria sent out a small purple flame towards the frozen admin that was hovering in front of them. As the flame hit the admin, they didn't catch a flame, but instead slowly turned to dust as they dissolved out of view. Astaria then flew both of them back onto the ground below.

After Lysabel had gotten over the shock of nearly being killed and being saved by someone who she didn't trust, her eyes fell back onto the admin screen that was in front of her. The fact that it was an admin screen that was up, right next to the purple wings behind the watcher that was flying next to her. She kept the idea in the back of her mind, it wasn't what she should focus on, after all, there were still 11 other enemies still facing off with the other council members. "Are you able to get rid of the other attacks like that?" Lysabel asked Astaria as she was still sending out waves of magic to take out the mobs that were still coming.

"I'm not sure, I can probably do a few more but the spell has a limit on how many times it can be used a day. Another option is if we get all of them together, and frozen, I could do a bigger version of the spell to get rid of them all at once but I would also need to go into my upgraded form for that," Astaria replied.

"The admins should be able to get any messages on their screens, you'll have to go around and tell the watchers though," Lysabel started, "But if they're also facing enemies it would also be bad for them if not done right..."

"If you message the admins I have a spell that will not get in the way that will let the others know what is going on," Astaria said, waiting for permission to proceed from Lysabel.

"Okay, get them to do it on my signal and tell them to try and send them above ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ," the admin said as she started typing a message on her screen.

Astaria lifted both of her hands close to her mouth as a light purple, that was almost white, danced around her finger. Into the light-coloured magic, she whispered, "On Lysabel's signal you need to get whoever you are facing to the top of ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ so we get rid of them,"

When she was done the magic was off and quickly made its way to each of the purple-winged council members, passing their ears and relaying the message. The magic could barely be seen by even the one who cast it as it made its way around unnoticed. There were small changes in their expressions that Astaria could see through her watcher vision that let her know that the message was being received. After she could tell that everyone had gotten the message, including on the admin side of the council, she gave Lysabel a nod to let her know that when she was ready, everyone would act.

After Astaria had done her magic she typed a command that gave a firework to Lysabel. When Lysabel received it she placed it on the ground and it sent up a blast. A blast was three circles that slightly overlapped like a Venn diagram. The bottom two circles were red and purple to represent admins and watchers respectively and the circle on top was a light blue, to represent all the players who were also a part of the place they called home. When all eyes had locked onto the firework the other council admins sent through a command that teleported their attackers just above ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ and the watchers had sent a spell to push them towards there as well. A glow then came from Astaria, just like how she had done it before and like how the High Leader had done it before that, her hair started to rise and be surrounded by a halo. Another pair of wings burst from her back, and her eyes which were once pools of light now shone. One shone a bright violet, the other a brilliant red. Words that could only be heard by her exited her mouth, "⌇⋏⎍⎎⎎ ⏁⊑⟒⟟⍀ ⌰⟟☌⊑⏁⌇!"
A violent deep purple light came from both of her hands, zipping forwards manoeuvring around whoever was not the intended target and towards the 11 people over the domed roof of ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ. The watchers tried to put shields up but the magic burst through and hit them all right in the chest. Deep purple cracks sprung from their hearts travelling along their bodies which looked so slow yet so fast. The cracks spread and spread and soon small pieces of their enemies started to float off into the air, they tried to do something to stop the spread, but they couldn't. Nothing could stop the spell after it had started, they were doomed to feel as if they became nothing more than dust in the wind. More and more floated off until the enemies could no longer be seen. They were gone, nothing remained, not a single piece of dust. 

WC~ 1050