Chapter 15

The seven watchers flew out of the building as the admins typed their commands so that they could teleport to go outside with the others, they were all exhausted but still, they knew that they were the only ones who had to fight. When they got outside they were reminded of the battle that they just had and it made the wounds that they just had healed sent ghost pains from their bloody broken surroundings. Up against one of the broken buildings, which had some dust from some nearby buildings that had their remains blown in the winds, there were 6 watchers flying just above the building, even the council members who couldn't see auras could feel the power radiating off them. It was the same with the admins who were standing on the remains of the building. What they were standing on didn't look stable and it seemed as though invisible blocks were holding them up, but they weren't visible through watcher vision either. The aura that they could feel made the admins shiver and they could even feel it through their screens that were still laid out in front of them. The watchers could feel the aura creep around each of their cores of magic, sending shivers to ripple throughout them and to the tips of their wings.

Lysabel could see why the aura was making them feel this way. The watchers in front of them had deep purple and their auras were curled around the council members, Lysabel could also see the fear on their half-covered faces, even though they were trying to not show any. For the admins, they had a deep red aura that was like the colour of blood. They were surrounded by the admins on the ground auras suffocating them, Lysabel could see the effect on her own aura and it just caused her fear to spike more since even their previous attackers' auras weren't able to actually move around and give them this feeling. Auras rarely moved anything like this at all, she had seen the High Leader's and Astaria's auras move and Lysabel knew that they were powerful so seeing these auras move was frightening. Then a light purple aura with swirls of red surrounded the 12 council members and drove back the auras of the attacks in front of them. The cold feeling that made them fear was now replaced by a warm comforting feeling that felt like a hug surrounded them. Lysabel looked up towards the white-haired watcher-admin and saw she was spreading her aura around and pushing back all 12 of the oncoming auras. Lysabel had even more respect for Astaria's power as she could tell those facing them were powerful.

Gryff spoke up first after the fear surrounding them was replaced by that comfort and turned to Astaria, "Do you think that you would be able to do the same spell from before?"
Astaria replied, "No, that spell wasn't made to be done in large quantities that often. In the world, there is a hard limit on how much magic energy can be put into the spell,"
"Any ideas then?" Via asked no one in particular.
There was a still of silence where no one had any ideas before Blaze said, "If I'm being honest I don't think that any of us are in the right state to fight these people, not after all the fighting that just took place,"

"Do you think that you could do that spell that you used when those people we just fought first came? The one that pushed them back and gave us time to recuperate?" Lysabel asked.

"I should be able to but I will need them to be distracted, these people are even more powerful than before so if they are focused they could stop the spell pushing them back," Astaria replied.
"I think we can be distracting," Xelqua said.

The 12 council members made their way towards the others who hadn't moved until the council members did. The admins faced off with the others and the watchers with the watchers. Astaria was watching until they were distracted to do the spell so that way they would be able to get as much pushback as possible. She could tell that even with the council members each trading blows with the attackers there always seemed to have one person who had eyes, or watcher vision, on Astaria. Xelqua noticed how Astaria was yet to have an opening so he sent a fireball down below to one of the admins that was fighting Cirrus. Cirrus looked up for a second before a wall of bedrock appeared in front of the watcher that Xelqua was fighting. From that the council members then started attacking multiple attackers at once, with the quick change the attackers got distracted, so Astaria managed to have a chance to send out another of the defensive spells. Astaria quickly changed into her powered-up form, her magic was already weaker than it was before so another glow came from the watcher-admin with four sets of wings. From that glow, which was even brighter than before, came out six wings with two halos surrounding her floating hair, her eyes also glowing brighter shining red and purple. She sent out the spell by saying some words that Xelqua couldn't quite hear and with that the 12 attackers were sent back, again there were waivers on her face that showed a small amount of pain.

The council members were just glad that no mobs were attacking this time, which they all found slightly suspicious, as they were only happy that the people of the Main City didn't have to fight again so soon. Just in front of ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ the group came together less injured than before but that would have been due to how short the battles were in comparison to the previous ones. Astaria changed back into her two-winged form and came down with the others. She could tell that the others wanted to ask her questions about how she had an even more upgraded form but she was tired, really tired. "I need to head home to rest, I've used a lot of magic so I need to take some time," Astaria said, pulling up her admin screen.

"Thank you for your help, rest and let's hope we get a good break," Gryff said.

Astaria nodded and disappeared in a flurry of red light as she teleported away, and then the others all headed inside, hoping this break lasted for longer. 

WC~ 1092

A/N: I survived exams (Barely)! I've got most of my scores back and most of them are pretty good! Hope you'll are doing well!