19

“Oh my god! Are you serious?! You’re here?!” 

Jeongguk smiles as he watches Soobin jump into his boyfriend’s arms, smiling from ear to ear while Yeonjun holds him tight. 

“Surprise, baby!” Yeonjun says, lowering Soobin to the ground so he can kiss him long and deep while Jeongguk and the rest of the Kims watch with happy smiles on their faces as they witness the reunion of the young lovers.

“How did this happen? Why are you here?” Soobin asks, his arms still wrapped tightly around his boyfriend’s neck as he stares at him as if he’s not quite sure he’s real. 

“I texted Jeongguk that I wanted to surprise you and he sent me the Kims’ address. I didn’t want to impose but he said that Taehyung was totally on board with the idea.”

Soobin turns to where Jeongguk and Taehyung are standing by the fireplace, grinning smugly at their part in the surprise. “You guys! Oh my god, thank you!” Soobin yelps, tears in his eyes. “This is the best Christmas gift ever!”

Jeongguk and Taehyung high-five each other at a job well done, proud of themselves. Yeonjun had been checking in regularly with both Soobin and Jeongguk, making sure they were okay and that the Kims were legit and not some kind of backwoods psychos. He’d lamented about missing Soobin, how it was their first Christmas as a couple and he wanted to be with him for it.

Jeongguk had mentioned the idea of surprising Soobin, clearing it with Taehyung and Mr. and Mrs. Kim first, and they had loved the idea. So had Yeonjun.

Clearly Soobin was just as thrilled.

After all the introductions are made, Mrs. Kim directs everyone to the dining room for a huge Christmas morning breakfast spread made by her, her husband and Eunjin. Everything from hot cinnamon rolls to egg white omelets lays out on the table in front of them. 

Jeongguk is trying to concentrate on eating, but finds himself taking huge gulps of cold water instead, picking absentmindedly at a piece of sausage on his plate. 

While everyone is going on and on about the run the night before, Jeongguk is desperate to fan himself. His body is hot, having started up again right when Taehyung had put a hand on his thigh while the alpha ate big bites of a breakfast casserole Eunjin had proudly announced was her own special recipe.

“What’s wrong, babe?” Taehyung casually asks him, having no idea the affect he’s having on Jeongguk’s heat.

All Jeongguk can seem to do is shake his head and squeeze his thighs together.

“Something is wrong, you just moaned for no reason,” the alpha says with a laugh.

Such a great laugh, and great smile. Jeongguk gazes into his eyes, wants to kiss him, wants to feel Taehyung’s tongue rolling around in his mouth, wishes Taehyung’s hand would rub against his cock. It’s half hard already, his body is igniting with an aching need that won’t be quenched until he’s naked with his boyfriend.