backstory pt- 1

Alright guys. Tonigh was fun but I gotta get home before uh.. Tori- Tony. Tamika? No. Tori kick my ass" I slurred standing up slowly.

"Jones you can't drive like that. Let me drive you home" Miko says standing up and trying to stop me.

"Nigga you bout as fucked up as me. Let me be" I say smacking his hand out of my way and making my way to the door.

Stepping outside in the cold winter air, I felt my stomach drop. Something's telling me to not go anywhere right now.

I lean against the warm door and rethink my choices. Stay here and trust my gut or go home and face the demon? Either way I'm fucked. I wipe my hands down my face and push the feeling aside and make my way to my car stumbling every step.

I should really stop drinking. Ima stop for real.

I lean against the car and began hysterically laughing. Oh who am I kidding cause it damn sure ain't myself.

Finally grabbing a hold of myself, i pat myself for the keys finding that I don't have them anymore but I did have my flask filled to the brim with my favorite light and dark liquor mixed.

I sipped it once then threw it back devouring it within 3 gulps.

I'm a real fucking alcoholic because why it take 4 sips to drink all this? Who gives a fuck. I'll refill it when I get inside.

Closing my flask back up, i tuck my ears back in my beanie and fix my coat before going back up the small hill of snow.

Taking my first few steps, I begin to regret my decision of going up the hill. This mf too big and I'm too out of shape.

Regaining my breath i start back up the hill. Hearing a crackling sound, i looked down at my foot to see what I had stepped on.

Not seeing anything, I grew confused as I heard more and more of the little sounds.

Before I could look directly up to spectate what the sound was, I was blown off my feet by a blast of fire and a big BOOM took over my ears.

Curled up in a ball, I tried to console myself and get rid of the ringing but nothing was working.

I took off my beanie and placed my now red and hot face against the cold snow and allowed myself to cool.

After laying there for a while, I slowly began gathering my balance to get back up seeing that the house I just left was now completely covered huge flame.

My friends.

My stomach began to tighten as I realized all of my friends were inside the burning house.

I sobered up quickly and ran full force towards the house before some arms took over my body and trucked me to the ground.

"LET ME GO. MY FRIEND ARE IN THERE. MY FRIENDS" I cried loudly as the arms holding me flips me onto their lap and consoles me.

I fought to get away and get to my friends but the person fought harder to keep me set.

I apologize over and over again to my friends as I start to lose consciousness.

Bye bye guys. I love y'all. I hope y'all make it I say to myself as my eyelids get heavy and I stop fighting.

"LORD please be with her. Please be with her oh LORD. Please send her back to me Father God I beg"

I hear boldly as I start to awake. Blinking my eyes open, i jump at the bright white light in my eyes.

"Autumn?" My mom jumps at me.

Her flawless face has been overtaken by worry. Her eye bags are bigger now. Her big, pretty, brown eyes are droopy and red.

I love my mom. I hate this she looks this way because of me. From this point, I vow to stop drinking. For her.

My mom grabs onto my arms and pulls me into her. She starts to hiccup and sniffle. I know she's crying and I know it's because she worries of me. Never again.

"Mom im sorry"

She shushes me and hugs me tighter. We stay like that for a while.