Chapter 7

2 days later
Ma was finallyyy taking me shopping for more clothes. Id ordered clothes from shein and got some fits from Walmart the past 2 months since we was just starting over and money was tight. Money was up today and i was going to spend it !

"Kyla Nori?"

"I came by to get you"

"Why, what's wrong?"

"We needa go out. I haven't seen you in some time" she says inviting herself in.

"Well me and ma was about to go out"

"No autumn, go have fun. We can go tomorrow"

I shot her that look cause no. All they talk about is "Ty, Ty, Ty". I be sick.

"Come on. Kayla waiting"

I mentally slapped myself and hugged ma so i could go out.

"Hi Kayla"

"Hey"

I put my AirPods in and enjoyed the ride to a non-enjoyable scene.

She amusement park is fun so far. I haven't been to a carowinds EVERR. My favorite so far is that blue thunder shit.

"How many y'all got?" The ride clerk asked.

"Three" Kyla nori answered.

"Who riding with who? It's only 2 people"

"I'm riding with Kyla Nori" kayla said making a face to me. Kyla Nori made a "im sorry face and went to the ride".

"You can't ride by yourself. Is anyone in the line by yourself?" She asked looking beyond me.

No one said anything and I was forced to move to the side.

Before I made up my mind to just not ride it, a too familiar voice spoke.

"Come on, let's ride"

"No it's cool"

"You been waiting to ride. Let's go"

"How you know?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You been watching me stalker?"

"Possibly"

"Why you ain't been say something?"

"I wanted you to need me"

"I don't need nobody. Have a good day" I say tryna push past her.

"Come on, I been waiting as long as you. You owe me a ride"

"I owe you?" I say about to go in.

"Y'all riding or no?"

Before I could answer, Ty grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the red ride with her bodyguards behind her.

"Fine. Just don't grab me. If you get scared, that's all on you" i say irritated but liking her company.

"Aight then, practice what you preach"

"Oh im not scared"

She shrugged her shoulders and raised her hands for them the check the leg piece and i did the same.

As the ride started and we got higher and higher i noticed how high this was.

"I'm guessing you're just now realizing why this ride is called the intimidator" Ty said interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Shut up" coming up harsher than expected.

She smiled and looked back forward.

As we got to the top, i observed the scene. This is pretty but it's also high. Like so very very high.