thirty

"M'lady" I hold my hand out for Ty'Elle to grab as she exits the Cadillac.

"You're so fucking silly" she giggles, taking my pushing the door shut behind us.

"Come here" I whisper, draping my arm over her shoulders.

We take a slow but steady stroll to the apartment complex allowing the crisp April air to relax our bodies against each other. The sexual tension was gone. We're both filled with joyfulness and love.

"I'm so proud of you Ty'Elle" I speak truthfully lifting my head from her shoulder.

"Like I truly am. And God knows I don't know what I did to deserve you but I'm so glad He blessed me with you" I continue to acknowledge.

"Glory be to God baby" she kisses my knuckles and opens the door for us.

I step in and push on the door allowing her to come in comfortably.

"Hi Ty. Great show! I watched from here!" A lady who worked at the desk acknowledges.

I make a mental note of the cardigan she wore. I admire the stitching and the color works of it. The colors of the sweater were light colors. It gives Easter. I love it!

Her perkiness though, worried me.

"Babe I don't know if it's safe that she knows you live here" I whisper once the elevator doors shut all the way.

"Mani, Oliver been working here longer than I've lived here. I haven't been discovered yet" Ty'Elle insists.

I shrug, leaning against the cool metal of the elevator.

"Want me to run you a bath?" I ask undoing my shoe laces and pushing them against the white wall.

"Yeah, a bath is fine" she shrugs doing the same and taking off her army green jacket, hanging it on her rack.

"Hey, your water is ready" I semi-yell to Ty'Elle whilst running my fingers through the warm water.

"Thank you my love" she kisses my cheek and begins to strip from her red adidas top.

"You not getting in?" Ty asks grabbing my arm before I could exit the bathroom.

"No, I'ma let you have this. You deserve it" I squeeze her hand reassuringly.

"Nonsense. You deserve it too bae" she says not letting up.

"Nah. I'll shower in the other room. I want you to get in, chill, relax. I can get you some clothes out and prepare a movie or something. You hungry?"

"Yeah... yeah that's fine" she mutters putting her head down and continuing to remove her clothes.

I love how confident she is in her body and how she's able to just strip in front of me.

I shut the door behind myself and head to take out our clothes and shower.

"You done with this plate?" I sit up reaching for the glass plate.

"Aht" Ty'Elle swats my hand away. I pull back confused.

"I feel like you been spoiling me too much. Taking too much care of me. I can clean behind myself" she confides picking up my plate and hers taking it to the kitchen area.

I follow her, grabbing a bottle of Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice and two glasses. After putting two ice cubes in it, I head back to the couch with Ty'Elle.

"For you" I sit one glass in front of her and the other in front of me.

"Autumn what did I just say?" She squints her eyes at me.

"Baby, let me have this!"

"Fine" she agrees rolling her eyes playing.

I pop the top, allowing the drink to fizz up but quickly put it over a towel. I'm NOT a mess kind of girl.

After taking the twist top off, I lean the bottle towards Ty before pouring the juice.

"To you" I begin, picking up my glass.

"To us" Ty quickly corrects, picking up her glass as well.

"I guess. To us"

"To us" we 'cheers' clinking our glasses and then taking a sip.

"I love you Aumani"

"I love you more"

She places a soft kiss on my lips and sits back in her seat. Her touch still lingering on my mouth.

"Bed yeah?"

"Yeah bed" i agree, sitting the glass on the wooden table in front of us and getting up.

"Hey" i start, turning to face Ty'Elle in the bed.

"You know that song you sung to me tonight?"

"Yeah. Did you love it?"

"I actually heard it before"

"Ahhh so now you listen to my music"

"No. Yeah" I decide to not lie.

I can see the big smile on her face in the dark.

"A few months ago, when I was in school, I was having a baddd day. So bad to the point where I couldn't even cry" I begin. Ty'Elle tightens her grip on my waist pulling us closer together.

"I went to a listening party earlier that evening and they played your song. I didn't listen to it once I found out that the voice was yours, I turned that shit off" I tell her confidently.

"Uh Autumn" she jokingly defends with her mouth agape.

"But later on that night, I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep for shit. It wasn't until I got over myself and turned on your music that I could sleep. It was that song you sung tonight that put me at peace" I whisper searching her face for her to something.

"So I'm your peace is what you saying?" She replies cockily.

"Yes Ty'Elle Arayah, you're my peace" I smile, rolling my eyes.

"And you're mines too" she calms down, placing a kiss on my forehead.

I peck her lips before snuggling into her being.

I wouldn't trade this place for the world❤️.

••••

Sooo, I'm backkk 🌚

How have you guys been?