eighteen

"Charles Quentin III. I'm not hearing that right now" i complain to Charlie over the phone about doing two more interviews.

"Arayah Ty'Elle. Don't sass me. Sass Miriam because she's the one setting these up. I'm just relaying the message"

"Well huh. Relay this message. NO!" I reply back hanging up just for him to call back.

"Yes?"

"Listen here you fag bag. Don't hang up in my face"

"My fault punk"

"Now. These interviews..?"

"Goodbye!" I interject and hang up rolling back over to my show.

Knock knock BANG

I hear making me jump out of my sleep.

"Damn nigga. What the fuck?" I question opening my door to a clearly agitated Charlie.

"What were you doing? Your ass gonna be late. Ian tryna hear Miriam shit" he states walking into the apartment.

"What. Does it look like?" I ask rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Well, wake up" he says splashing me with water from a cup he was drinking.

"Charlie man come on" I express wiping my face.

"It's just a little water. Go get dressed" he defends nonchalantly.

"Yeah from a cup you drank from" I sigh out.

"To the room you go" he says inching me to my room.

"And make it snappy" he snaps.

"Damn nigga. Miriam my assistant or you?"

"This fit?" I ask Charlie rubbing my hands down my plain white tee.

"You say that like you put that shit on" Charlie say hating and grabbing his keys.

"Nigga I'm fresh and you know that" I say admiring my leather pants and all black new balances then grabbing my water, phone and sunglasses before following Charlie out of the suite.

"What even yall got me at?" I ask Miriam getting in the car.

"The interview duh. Let's get this press up"

"Interview?? I just did one!"

"Yeah. In Texas. Let's do one at home"

"With who. Power98 or 103.3?"

"Only the best girlypop!"

I sit back and look out the window.

"Smile darling. Answer some questions, talk about the tour and be done!"

"Yeah yeah"

"Come on" she taps my thigh getting out of the car.

"We couldn't have did this shit over the phone like Megan did?" I ask heading into Power98's radio station.

2 hours later

"No more. Til after tour. Main thing I'm worried about is bringing this thing home" I announce to Miriam and Charlie entering the apartments and kicking off my shoes.

"Yeah. Heard you. Sound check, rehearsals and fit check the day after tomorrow. Show Saturday. You ready?" Miriam inquires grabbing water from the fridge.

"As I can be"

"Get rid of any distractions" Miriam raises her eyebrows at me.

"Gone" I shrug and Charlie clears his throat.

"Speak up" I tell him.

"Autumn"

"What about her?"

"What you mean what about her?"

"Promise you won't go looking for her until after the tour"

"Man" I smack my teeth.

"Ty. Seriously"

"Charlie"

"Ty" he stares blankly.

"Ty, promise. We can't have you being distracted" Miriam adds in doing her manager face.

"Fine" I give in. I need a little more time anyway.

"Thank you. Now rest up. Got work to be done" they say grabbing their things to leave out.

Miriam gives me that same face before shutting the door. I lock up behind them and head to my room.

Autumn P.O.V

"Ima fuck with you though" Mari says raising his hand to dap me up and i meet him halfway.

"Fasho"

"Aye you got IG? Keep in touch witchu?"

"Nah. Slide my number" i reply giving him my digits.

"Fuck witchu. Yall get home safe" he tells us as we head out to Kyla Nori's car.