twenty

"Get in"

My hearts drops as the door swings open and shouts.

The familiar scent, voice and face takes me aback.

"Ty'Elle??!" I ask dropping to see in the car.

"In the flesh"

"What the fuck man" i ask myself grabbing my chest.

"Mani? Autumn what's going on?" I hang up on Mari and get into Ty's car.

"Stalker much?" I ask her sitting close to the door.

"What were you doing all the way over here?"

"I live here. You?" I ask smartly.

"Yeah not out the way? Who is this following me?" I laughed at her ironic ness.

"Pull over" I semi-demand.

"Why?"

I eye her and she pulls over.

Hopping out of her car and into Je'Mari's car who's parked dramatically infront of Ty's.I let him in on what's going on. He assures me to call him when I get inside and that he has her license plate number.

"Love you Mari"

"Love you too Mani. I'll pop that nigga"

"They're not a nigga"

"Let me meet em before you go forreal"

"No mari. I'll call you later"

I wave at him as I get out of his car and walk up the porch to my house with Ty taking the hint and following.

"Soo..?" I ask Ty avoiding her incredible eye contact.

"You drinking Autumn?" She inquires.

I throw my head back at her question.

"Oh my gosh Ty'Elle" I drag out opening the door and taking my shoes off.

"No Autumn. I didn't mean to offend you or anything. I just wanna know" she says softly grabbing my arm.

"You followed me to the ABC store?" I ask opening a bottle of water.

"No. I just saw you go in"

"So then you saw me rush back out. I knew I wasn't being paranoid. I knew someone was watching me. Wait, what were YOU doing at the ABC store?"

"I wasn't drinking"

"I didn't say you were. You did" I roll my neck.

"No I said I didn't"

I catch myself smiling, admiring her. Pretty brown skin, pretty ass eyelashes. What, C curl? And my favorite of all.. her lips. What a beauty.

Knocking myself out of my glare, I notice her doing the same.

"Ty?"

"I miss you" she speaks after what feels like forever rubbing her wrists and staring into the side of my face.

My heart drops. Not this again.

"We had this conversation Ty. It won't work. It can't" I tell her turning away to my room.

"Autumn!"