Chapter 16

SIKEEEE. WELCOME BACKKKK

6 months later

"Welcome back the Tavern Time on Power106. We got a special guest with us today"

"Yes. We got Ty in the chat today!" The hosts started as i got comfortable in my seat and moved closer to the microphone.

"Speak to em"

"Hey yall wassup. It's Ty in the cuttt" i say into the mic reciprocating the energy in the room.

"Yes yall we have Ty today"

"She finally got time to sit down with us"

"Please. I was busy" I chuckle.

"Ty is one show away to the end of her 'Protect' tour"

"How was tour though?"

"It was amazing. It IS amazing. An eye opening experience"

"So do you plan on doing another one?"

"We will see what the future holds" I say shrugging.

"Your last show is back at home in Charlotte right?"

"It is, it is. It's no other way to end a tour than to end it at home.  I'm excited to go home"

"Will your mystery girl be accompanying you?"

"We don't know" I answer thinking about and Autumn smiling but then remembering our last interaction before tour.

"Big ass smile, she makes you happy huh?"

"No comment"

"Why can't we meet her? As in the world"

I shrug not giving them a real answer.

"What you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know"

"Your family met her?"

"Haven't had the chance"

"Tav get out of the woman's business" she lady hosts says.

"Any special projects coming soon that you can speak on?" She continues.

"We shall see. Stay tuned world" i say without spilling details.

"Yall heard her. Stay tuned ! But yall that pretty wraps up today's Tavern Time. Thank you Ty for coming through. Peace out"

I move my microphone, stand up, dap them up and head out of the radio station.

"Charlie? Can you hear me?" I ask Charlie and try to listen for him too.

"I hate this shitty as Texas internet" I say then hang up the FaceTime call and regular call him.

"What'd you find?" I say as soon as he picks up.

"Her mom still in the same house but she moved out"

"You know where?"

"Her mom didn't say where to. She did mention school"

"She say what school?"

"Negative but I seen a NCCU hoodie on her coat hanger"

"Ok bet. Ima look into that. Thank you. You looked into the fire stuff?"

"Yeah. Shit is scrambled. If you wanna know truly, you got to ask her"

"Aight. Thank you C"

"No problem but T. Give her time. She has your number, your socials, she know how to get your attention. If she wanted to, she would have already"