Chapter 12

Ding ding ding

"Autumn" Ty shakes me out of my sleep.

I remove my leg from hers and turn the other way pulling the cover over me.

"Come on Autumn. I have a meeting today"

"A meeting?" I ask turning over looking at her. Taken aback by her morning beauty, i stutter to speak.

"Yes. Come on, i could give you some clothes or we could stop by your crib" she answers moving the cover off of me.

Feeling unwanted, I began to regret last night.

NO, we didn't fuck. We just slept together. I regret coming over here.

Slowly, i got up and followed her to the bathroom.

"You have a toothbrush?"

She pointed to her a drawer under the sink and i  it grabbing a toothbrush.

We brushed our teeth in silence and no one spoke until we were finished with hygiene and in the living room.

"You wanna go get something to eat or you wanna cook real quick?"

"No. I'll eat at home"

"So no?"

I nodded and cleaned up her living room, folding and putting the covers up and fixing the pillows.

"You ready?"

I grabbed my jacket and followed Ty out of the door.

"Good morning Charlie" i spoke to him and he spoke back then Ty spoke.

We drive silently with no words being said.

"You wanna eat before or after?" Ty asks facing towards me.

"I'll eat at home" I rebut.

"Sorry, is there a problem? I do something?"

"No"

"Why you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like you acted when we first met"

"Oh"

"So wassup?"

I huffed and just decided I'd speak my mind. She was gonna keep pestering me about it until I told her.

"I don't like that I finally let my wall down and you try to kick me out like I'm some skank. Like if it was just to fuck with my head, you could've just said that and we could've avoided this whole situation"

"Autumn who is kicking you out?"

I ignored her question.

"Aumari?" She asked calling me my middle name.

"How'd you find that out Ty'elle?"

"Don't avoid my question. WHO kicking you out? Cause I'm not. What made you think that?"

"Because.."

"Because what?"

I shrugged.

" Autumn, don't just be saying shit. I'm literally taking you with me. How could I kick you out? Why? Cool out"

I looked away slightly embarrassed but at the same time, turned on. Yess, put me in my place.

We rode in silence for a little bit.

"Ty'elle" I called out, scooting over and turning her head to me.

"I'm not no crybaby ok. I don't bitch about any and everything. I just felt some type of way"