twenty nine

"CHARLOTTEEEE. MAKE SOME MOTHERFUCKING NOISEEE" DJ Yella yells through the microphone as i make my way onto the stage.

The crowd erupts with no ending in sight. The screaming, applauding and "whoop" ing makes my heart pound. Makes me proud.

"Charlotte, how yall doing? Yall miss me?" I pull the microphone up to my mouth. The crowd continues.

"Good, good cause I'm fucking backkk!" I cheer with them.

"I know yall been missing me. I know i had a lot of shit going on, but that don't matter cause I'm back now" I start once they quiet a little.

"And.. i got a little something special planned for tonight" i wink

"Yall ready to get this bitch jumping?"

The crowd goes wild, answering.

"DJ, turn me up" I shout, fixing the mic on my face.

He plays the first track and I hum the first notes.

"Babyyy, that was amazinggg" Autumn starts as i exit the stage grabbing onto my face.

"Thank you baby" I kiss her back and we rush towards the dressing room. Grant slams the door behind us before Miriam starts.

"Alright, Ty'Elle, get naked" she demands pointing her hands to her then faces me.

"Sorry. Things get hectic during outfit changes" she apologizes.

"Mani, this yours?" Ty'Elle asks referring to my water bottle.

Before i could nod, she takes down the rest of my whole bottle.

Well damn.

"Damn baby. Breathe" I encourage stepping to rest my hand on her shoulder.

"Damn" she mumbles, eyes following my body as I move close to hers.

"I love the way you wear that silver baby" Ty'Elle acknowledges while licking her lips as her eyes gaze upon my outfit.

"You look too damn good yourself" I marvel, tearing the silver pants from her abdomen and the white tailored shirt from her torso with my eyes.

"Oh no, you look sexy. I don't know if I'll allow you to go out there like this" I confess taking a hold onto her warm bronze neck.

"I'll only take it off for you" she flirts placing her aquaphor coated lips on mine.

I smile pulling away. If we don't stop right here, right now, it'll never stop.

I watch her intensively as she makes her way out of the light bright dressing room. Her boots clacking against the wood floor as she exits.

"Autumn, you coming" Miriam asks pulling me from my trance.

I nod my head and follow Miriam back stage.

"Alright yall. We all know our life has been a little bit hectic. I had a tour date set, a pipe leaked, flooding everything. Had another date set, things got crazy. I went ghost and I apologize truly for that. But I'm here now. I'm back and I wanna do a little something special for us all" the crowd 'whoops' and claps at her words. I clap loud as well.