twenty five

"Aumani" Ty'Elle calls out behind me while tugging on my elbow sleeve.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have bombarded anyway" i tell her still continuing towards the door embarrassed.

"Look girl. You might as well stay, you already seen it. And quit all them dramatics" Ty says behind me making me stop.

"Dramatics?" I swerve around to face her.

"I just told you how I felt. That i love you and im being dramatic?" I inquired semi-angrily stepping towards her.

"Yes" she deadpans.

I mug and stare into her soul as she sets her white styrofoam cup on the white table to the left of her and stands her ground as well.

Are you serious right now?

I start to roll my eyes but before I could get them in motion, Ty'Elles warm lips are against mine.

"You done now?" She asks pulling away from our peck.

What?

"I love you too Autumn. Now come look" she says while taking a hold of my hand leading me towards the island decorated with balloons and rose petals.

"Why?" I shrug. Ty'Elle snaked her hands onto my waist turning my attention to the items infront of me.

My face softens when I notice a picture. Our picture of us at Carowinds on the Fury365.

Beside it was a similar copy except our faces were blurred.

I pick it up and run my fingers over the word in white ink on it.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓

"You.. you used our picture for your album cover?" I ask biting my lip. Pain in my chest I didn't know I had tightens. I feel bad. Real bad.

"I never forgot about you Autumn. I meant it when I said I love you" Ty'Elle mused.

"I-" begin but am cut off by myself. I don't know what to say so I continue to admire the album in my hand.

"It's about us. About you" Ty'Elle whispers before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I take her hand in mines, holding it at our side.

"I truly hate you Ty'Elle" I taunt and kiss her hand.

"I love you so much more" she pecks my forehead again before lifting my head up.

I bite my lip, staring into her soul again but this time full of Love.

She grazes her finger over my lip, untucking it and leans in toward me.

I do the same, closing my eyes but we are stopped as Charlie swings the door open.

"I tried to stop her" Charlie smirks.

We both stop in our tracks and look to laugh at him.

"Shut up" I joke and Ty'Elle adds on a "get out".

Charlie shuts the door behind him and exits the apartment. Said Colombian girl from earlier comes back into the living room.

"Mir" Ty calls out to her.