Chapter 1

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

𝙄. 𝘼 𝙁𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

.

.

.

"... Don't leave me!", a small girl probably no more than twelve yelled a bit further away. She was stuck and was reaching her hand towards the person she was directing her full attention to.

"I'm s-sorry.. Lili!", the person screamed which revealed to be a girl the same age and size.

YOU!

TRAITOR!

I TRUSTED YOU!

NO!

.

.

.

Ruby woke up drenched in cold sweat which decorated her forehead nicely.
It was just a nightmare.. She thought to herself while panting aggressively. A knock echoed through her head as her mother asked:
"Ruby? Are you awake?"

The girl looked around to see herself safe asound in her bed which was now wet as her sweating self.
"I am! I will be downstairs in a few minutes!", she replied loudly.
After her answer a few footsteps got further away from her door meaning she now was alone once more.

Ruby thought to herself if today was a special day.. Ah! Yes! Master Neuvilette asked her a few days ago after her training if she could accompany him to Lyney and Lynettes magic show. Of course she has agreed since she rarely got a chance to see him outside of training.

Before that of course she had a meeting with her bestfriend. Freminet. A fine young man. He was special to her more than anyone else at the moment. Both met a few years ago as Lyney and Lynette introduced her to him when she first started at the Opera of Eclipse.

Well that was no matter now. She was happy to have him. Now Ruby had to get dressed to meet up with him and after that go to the showa

Suddenly a quiet water splashing sound was heard above her head. "Oh! Perrie! You scared me. Did you sleep well?", she asked the small bird on her head.

Perrie was a little swan like creature created by Ruby herself. When she first trained her powers she created him by accident and now he is her little friend just like Freminets Figure penguin Pers. He named Perrie after all.

After having just a brainstorming moment Ruby got up to get dressed in her outfit of the day. Pulling her into a low ponytail tying it with her favorite hair tie.