Chapter 7

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙅𝙪𝙙𝙖𝙨

.

.

.

It was the next day. Eight in the morning to be exact. The trial would soon start and make another ruckus inside the Opera Epiclese. (Yes, I finally noticed the real name..)
Ruby's ballet friends were all there to witness it. Besides them a few were there too. Navia, Melus, Silver and others like Lumine of course. Perrie was sitting ontop of Ruby's head, sleeping with it's head ontop of the brown haired girl.

Not many people were there already. None actually. Besides the detectives, the already mentioned ballet friends, who were there at their usual time. Ruby wasn't there alone. Freminet had accompanied her, not only to leave her alone to attend it, but to wish his siblings all the best luck.

Ruby was standing in the entrance hall, talking to her ballet comrades. Currently it was one of her closer one's. She wasn't particularly close to any of them, but the one's being there as long or longer as her were pretty good peers. A girl named Stacy, blonde hair which were tied in two pigtails, brown eyes reflecting inside Ruby's own beautiful brownie brown eyes.

After Freminet returned the conversation ceased and both broke up to go their own ways. The freckled boy smiled at the girl as he was walking out once more. His small penguin friend was stuck in his arms, like it slept aswell.

"We can go in now.", he quietly stated with an soft grin. " They're ready to start the trial. Well I suppose they are. Lyney and Lynette are just as nervous as I am."

Ruby consoled her friend,since she knew his social anxiety was kicking in. She herself was a nervous and awkward mess at the moment of time. Even if Freminet was the one she preferred over his siblings, she still rooted for them.
Furina was an even closer friend, since she knew her and saved her from having her own trial actually, but Ruby knew that the things she said weren't right.

Ruby and Freminet walked inside the hall. The seats were partially occupied, with the Opera members sitting in a few. The two made themselves comfortable in the middle rows and looked up at the siblings. The baby swan had now made it's way onto his master's lap, to rest without having people continuously stare at it.

Lumine had arrived just right. They were discussing something, until Furina had to interrupt.
"Well now, don't you all look disappointed? Don't tell me that your investigation came up empty-handed?", she over-confidently remarked. "That was to be expected, of course. The guilty can never produce proof of their innocence."

The spoken to were not faced at all. No, they had an actual bored facial expression. More annoyed than bored. The sassy attitude was getting on their nerves. Lumine was the one that was just standing there with the most of the annoyed aura.