Chapter 8

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙑𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧?

.

.

.

"She had nearly upheld personally. I'd imagine that she feels quite ashamed about the whole thing..." , Navia explained as she sat with Lumine and Paimon at one table. The girl had invited the two of them to a feast after their victory in the trial against Furina. Traveler was still trying her best to find a way to talk to the goddess, so Navia gave them a bit of advice.

"You mean that if we catch her while she's on a break, she might be too embarrassed to refuse? That does make some sense.", Paimon repeated the answer Navia gave them just now.

It was very surprising for them to hear that the Archon of Hydro was even capable of feeling shame, so Lumine sarcastically remarked:
"Would someone with her personality really feel shame?"

The two others just shrugged it off and Paimon just agreed to find the time for Lady Furina.
Navia looked around the table and gave the other girls a confusing and upset expression.

"Huh? Paimon, did you drink my Fonta?"
The flying friend locked gazes with Navia and was just as confused, she offered to order a new drink, but Navia refused.

"Honestly, Paimon wouldn't recommend Fonta anyway. It tastes kinda salty and icky.", the little one said with an disgusted tone and facial expression. Lumine turned to her and agreed as well, since both had drank the same Fonta.

"Is that so? Well, in that case, we'll have to blacklist the Fonta here, then.", Navia questionably remarked and then turned to leave. "If we're all finished eating, then I'll go pay..."

The duo thanked the girl and went to wait outside the Restaurant.

.

.

.

"Ooh, so... full... Paimon can barely float anymore...", Paimon huffed and held her stomach as she floated besides Lumine, who tried to hold her laugh in.

" Maybe you should try walking."
It seemed like Paimon to that as an offence and said:
"Nah, that would be so... normal. Y'know, like you."

Their focus suddenly turned to Navia, who was counting away at her spare change. She didn't notice them staring, so she continued away.

"Hey Navia, what are you doing over there?", Paimon asked curiously, and the girl turned around to give a nervous laugh and sigh.

"Oh, nothing, nothing! It was just a meal, y'know. Nothin' the Spina di Rosula can't cover, haha...*sigh*"
Lumine was worried about her friend, but didn't want to stir in the mess for any longer.