Chapter 5

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

𝙑. 𝙉𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙖

.

.

.

"Navia?"

The blonde haired girl smiled at her puzzled friend while holding out a cup of warm delicious tea.
"You seem upset. Why don't you sit down with us down there and tell me your worries?"

Navia looked torward a small seating area where two men im suit stood waving at the two of them.
Ruby nodded and took ahold of the cup which made her two hands melt into the hotness. She didn't mind. No, she just followed her friend blindly as she always did.

Both sat down on an couch while the men sat besides them on two single seats.
They smiled at the girl who looked at them innocently.
"Hello Miss Ruby. It's nice to see you again after all this time.", one of them said while returning a smile.

Miss... That's something I thought I would never hear again from the Spina di Rosula... Ruby thought to herself while continuing to weakly beam.

"Now.. Why don't you tell me what happened? I saw Monsieur Neuvillette rushing up the stairs so quickly and then you came out so upset.", Navia mentioned while sipping away on her own tea

Ruby looked down into her reflection which made her even more upset. She didn't want to tell anyone about that, so she just hummed in response.

Navia put a reassuring hand on her shoulder to which both looked into each other's eyes.

" Well...", she started. "Lady Furina..she.. mentioned.."

Before she could continue her emotions got the better of her and tears started forming in her eyes.
The blonde haired lady saw what was going on and took away her tea to hug the living soul out of her. Navia's scent was tickling inside the nostrils of the crying girl. It was a smell of fresh perfume.

"Oh...My little Firefly.. Don't cry."

Both girls hugged each other as if their life depended on it. Ruby cried even more after hearing the nickname she so yearned for after all this time, the girls hadn't seen eachother for a while after all.

After what felt like an eternity the hug broke up slowly. The girls looked at each other once more and smiled depressingly.

"S-so... Why are you here, Navia?", Ruby asked while taking while at the same time taking a hold of her cup.

Navia gazed upon her calmed friend and answered:
"Well... I was originally going to watch the show, but now I guess it's time to help Traveler with the case."