Chapter 2

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

𝙄𝙄. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙨

.

.

.

There once were two frogs living in the Kingdom of Sumeru. One had a house built by a oasis in the deep heart of the desert and the other lived by a small clear lake in the rainforests.

Both had never seen or heard of eachother but wanted what the other had. The frog who lived in the desert, longed for the clear water full of green plants and grass which never seemed to end and the frog who lived just by that lake wanted to feel the warm breeze of the beautiful desert.

As dawn neared and the sun slowly awakened both frogs made their way to the destination that they wanted to achieve. The walk was far and exhausting but they managed. From a far away distance a mountain which seemed to reach the sky and beyond to celestia was spotted.
The climb was even more tiring as the last.

When reaching the top to their surprise they met another frog. The silence was long and noone dared to start the conversation. Suddenly one struck it out of awkwardness and they seemed to understand eachother very well. The topic mostly was their reasons of their departure to the others old home. Both found this coincidence rather amazing as the frogs had both the same ideas on the same day!

"I wish we were bigger", said the frog from the desert. " If we were then we could see eachother from the other side and choose if the world trip really was worth it."

"Easily done.", the frog from the rainforest replied. "Let us stand on our tippy toes and hold eachother tight. Then we can take a peak to the other side."

Both loved the idea and so they did as the plan told them. Their eyes peacked and peacked, but the silly animals forgot that when they do such thing their eyes look to the back.

"Oh goodness. The rainforest looks just as boring as the desert does."

"And the desert.. It's just as green! How is that even possible?"

Both were just as mad and sad so they chose to both go home and forget this ever happened.
But even if they forgot that incident their friendship was never to be forgotten.

.

.

.