Chapter 6

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

𝙑𝙄. 𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡

.

.

.

Navia smiled and gracefully got up from the seat she sat on just now, "Let's head over. I am sure the Traveler is already done with the rest of her investigation."

The group trodded over to the opera hall where Lyney and Lynette talked to a Garde.
From afar the Traveler speed-walked torwards the two.

"Very good, thanks for being so agreeable. I'd pull a rose out of my hat a gift for you, if I could.",the magician said, trying to get on the Gardes good side, who just shrugged off the flirt attempt.

When the duo saw the huge group of six they turned to look at the two. Both looked rather relieved to see them. Especially Lumine, who was the 'lawyer' of theirs.

"You've arrived. Ah, who's this?", Lynette remarked. The sibling's eyes also finally fell onto Ruby, who exchanged a smile with the two.

"Me? I'm Spina di Rosula's guardian angel... If you've got a problem, I've got firepower.", Navia introduced herself while being a little bit too deep in her element. "Haha, sorry. I got a little too carried away there...Call me Navia. I'm a partner of theirs, and will be helping investigate this whole situation."

The ash-blonde duo looked at each other, trying to decide if she was to be trusted, but since both Lumine and Ruby trusted her they couldn't just say no. Besides more support was good against a literal god.

"Don't worry you two." Ruby eased their worries, "Navia is a close friend of mine. She'll help you. I guarantee it."
That seemed to really make them more relaxed. Ruby was an really good friend and trustworthy at that, so they just believed her every word that came crawling out of her mouth.

"That's right! Ruby is an real good friend after all, she'll be helping aswell.", Navia chimed happily. "And these are my other two companions. Would you mind if they joined aswell?"

Lynette's cold stare were resting upon the blonde girl's face while monotonously saying:
"Fine by me..."
On the other hand, Lyney was more excited than his sister:
"Oh, new helpers? I would be most grateful!"

"Well let's just say we're tagging along...", Navia nervously corrected. "It's not everyday that you get to see the secrets behind magic performed on such large scale!"
The magician who was behind such mysterious trick was moved by a huge amount and giggled to such compliment.
"I appreciate your kind interest. Come with me, we'll be heading below stage."

Paimon was confused by the gesture since she didn't think of the 'magic' happening underground.

"Huh? Below stage?"