Chapter 3

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

🆁🆄🅽🅰🆆🅰🆈

𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

.

.

.

As Ruby walked through crowds of people who were trying to get ahold of a ticket she overheard many visitors talking about her.

Isn't that Ruby Beauregard?

What's she doing here?

Isn't Lyney performing?

The brown haired girl kept her gaze on the ground making sure not to hold eye contact. Whenever she did so many groups of fans would tackle her which made her really uncomfortable. Everytime that happened one or more of her fellow friends that she made in the Opera came to help her. Most of the time it were Lyney and Lynette, her ballett friends, Lady Furina herself or rarely Master Neuvilette.

"Excuse me. I did not realize that you felt awkward. I am terribly sorry.", a voice spoke up which made the girl raise up her head. It was the Traveler seated next to Neuvilette.
"So.. Uhh.. So you heard all that? Boy.. You sure have good ears. Paimon thought she kept her voice down." The small creature next to the blonde female turned to Neuvilette who just stared into it's soul.

"Wait, that's not it, Paimons sorry! It's Paimon who's rude talking under her breath like that! Um.. What should we talk about.." It became even more akward than it was before so Ruby chose to interrupt the unpleasent conversation.

She teleported with her powers next to the Traveler in a actually comfortable seat. "That's Master Neuvilette for you! So the conversations can be quite.. awkward?"
That made the small fairy next to her scream out of surprise.
"Where did you come from?! You scared Paimon!"

The girl tapped on the seats armrest smiling uncontrollably and trying to keep in her laughter
"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. You two must be the Traveler and her companion Paimon."

The girl next to her smiled and nodded her head.
"Yes. My name is Lumine. It's nice to meet you.. uhhh..?"
Without a second thought Ruby answered for her and holding out a hand for Lumine to shake.
"Ruby. Nice to meet you too, Lumine!"
Then she turned to Paimon to do the same.

Neuvilette coughed to get the attention of Ruby who turned to the man without hesitation.
"Ah! Master Neuvilette! Thanks for inviting me. Was quite the surprise since ya never do."
The man didn't say anything since the show seemed to start, so he just nodded in response.

"Oh they're dimming the lights! The show seems to start!", Paimon loudly stated which made the Iudex sigh in annoyance. The little floating creature looked at him and apologized in an instance.