Prologue

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ༉ ‧₊˚.
┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚  ☁️
☁️

Between the first rays of sun and the last drops of dew, San coursed through the high buildings of Metroville City. Feeling the wind rush through his hair gave him a sense of peace while his eyes scanned for danger in the mostly abandoned streets.

He drove a different route than usual, opting to see the sunrise and charge up on motivation during his lonely skips through town. Don't get him wrong; he enjoyed keeping the citizens of Metroville safe. It was a life goal as much as a duty for him. But to maintain focus and being a hero, one must not only sacrifice their personal life, but also never lose track of the end goal.

Because ever since San was a little kid, he used to look up to heroes flying over his head with their capes and fantastic suits, wishing to be one of them one day. Back then his abilities hadn't shown yet, and with each passing day his yearning and desperation grew stronger.
But with time he started showing first signs of abnormal strength for his age and from that moment on he knew his fate was sealed for good: he was going to be the greatest hero the world had ever seen.

And here he was now, skittering between skyscrapers in a dazing speed. Marveled at by kids, wishing to be like him one day, just like he used to. There was no comparable feeling for San: being an inspiration to children and adults alike and striving for perfection each day, catching criminals and keeping people from harm.

And San was on the best way reaching his goal as best superhero in the world if it weren't for Flexiboy: his greatest contender and childishly, but rightfully-so, proclaimed nemesis.

No, Flexiboy wasn't some kind of villain or bad guy, quite the contrary. Unfortunately, he was one of the most capable heroes out there and naturally a threat to San's Nr. 1 title.

The thing about Flexiboy though was that said superhero's strength, next to being extremely flexible, alas the name, was using the weaknesses of his opponents cleverly to his advantage.

In Mr. Incredible's case it was using every method in the book to lure San out of his carefully built 'golden boy' image and swear out Flexiboy and his entire family line.

And so San had to look out for not only criminals and such on his daily Check-Up's through town, but also for a certain red haired boy that came in all shapes and sizes.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ༉ ‧₊˚.
┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ˚➶ 。˚  ☁️
☁️