Chapter V

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𓆩⟡𓆪  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*+:。.。 🤍 。.。:+*

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"We have a big problem,"

San waited for Yunho to continue, but others weren't so patient.

"Spit it out already!" He heard Wooyoung complain.

"Okay so I checked like the whole building, even the hidden lower levels, and I think we're fucked,"

"What is it, babe!?" Even Mingi was becoming impatient with his boyfriend.

"There's a motherfucking rocket in the basement,"

Silence on all ends.

"Did I hear that correctly?" It was Yeosang who broke the pause, "A rocket?"

"Yes, and it's fucking huge! They're gonna launch it from a secret tunnel underneath the island,"

"What do you mean secret tunnel? We had the whole building structure down!" Mingi objected.

"Not this one apparently," Yunho answered, "And there's something else. I saw explosives stationed at every part of the building, and I have a really bad feeling about that,"

"Fuck, he's going to blow this all up!" Wooyoung exclaimed, already catching on Syndrome's plan.

"Goddammit, how is he always one step ahead of us?" Yeosang muttered, his breathing labored from running around the complex.

"No idea but we have to stop him," San whispered, still unsure behind which door Syndrome disappeared behind. They regrouped and made Yeosang and Wooyoung meet Yunho in the basement, where San and Mingi would join them after they finished their own activities.

San then got started with carefully checking some doors, making his way deeper inside the wing. He arrived at the very end of the corridor and pushed down the door handle, being met with an all concrete space, a narrow walkway going down the middle with the sides going deep down into the dark abyss.

Only a psychopath like Syndrome could design such a space, it lacked any emotion and just screamed brutalism.

He walked down the path in the middle and opened another door to a room that which was pitch back until he took a step inside. The lights next to the walkway lit up with every step he took, leading him to a seat with a keyboard ingrained in the desk and a huge monitor on the wall.

San sat down and clicked some buttons, curious if this could be of any help, but before he could go any further, the program requested a password. San's first instinct was of course to write his own name, but even his third try of 'mrincredibleisawesome123' it didn't open.

He then tried 'syndrome' which also failed. He only had one try left, having wasted them all, when he remembered the boy Syndrome was kissing.

He might be the key!

What was it again? Seonha? Hwaseong? Seonghwa!