Chapter II

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𓆩⟡𓆪  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*+:。.。 🤍 。.。:+*

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Waking up next to Wooyoung was like waking up to a heater. Even though San hadn't slept this good in a long time, a sheen of sweat was covering his neck and chest, making him wake up from the sticky feeling.

His arm felt numb from Wooyoung's head lying on it for a while apparently, the younger still knocked out cold. San was happy he was getting the rest he needed though, his healing amplified by sleep. Nonetheless he couldn't stand the thousand needles poking his arm a second longer, carefully pulling it out from under Wooyoung's head. He sat up and stretched, the sun peeking through the curtains pleasantly tickled his nose, making the day ahead almost seem peaceful.

San knew it was going to be anything but. It was the last 24 hours Syndrome gave him before- San didn't even know what he had planned. It couldn't be anything good, that was for sure.

All seemed forgotten though when he looked at Wooyoung's peaceful sleeping face, lying on his side with his back to the sun, his lips slightly upturned.

Was he perhaps dreaming anything? San hoped he had a good dream, nothing related to the impending doom, or his injuries or Syndrome. Maybe Wooyoung was even dreaming of him? How did San act in his dream? Was he just like in real life or did Wooyoung's mind conjure up a better, different version of him?

He sighed, he would probably never know. Instead of revelling in useless fantasies, San got up and went looking for a bathroom to wash up. On his way out the door he heard voices coming from downstairs, deeming it smarter to ask for directions and a fresh towel.

He spotted Yeosang sitting on the counter with a mug in hand while Yunho was reheating some pizza from last night in the microwave.

San entered the kitchen and immediately a whistle was heard coming out of Yeosang's mischievous little face, up to no good peeking from behind his giant cup.

San just looked at him quizzically, half awake and fully confused.

"You had fun last night, Sannie boy?"

Oh god.

Did his bedhead look like post-hookup hair? He rubbed his face in frustration, sighing at Yeosang's indecent innuendos.

"You really think Wooyoung's in the shape to have sex right now?"

"You'd be surprised," Yeosang muttered into his mug, cheeks slightly flared.

"Wait, wait, wait," suddenly Yunho was chiming into the conversation, "You mean, if he was in the right shape, you would..?"

What the-

"G'morning" a shirtless Mingi suddenly entered the room, eyes not fully open and his hair in an even more disheveled state than San's apparently was. His curled up figure cowering from the light, hands guarding his eyes. He managed to shuffle towards Yunho eventually, raising his head fully for the first time to-

Kiss him on the cheek?

Yunho immediately slapped his hand on the place where the other's lips touched his cheek, looking shocked at Mingi first, then at the other two pairs of eyes watching the scene between the two unfold, disturbed.

Yeosang promptly jumped off the counter, on his way out the kitchen without a second glance, "I ain't seen shit," he mumbled to himself on the way out, shaking his head incredulously.