Chapter IV

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𓆩⟡𓆪 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*+:。.。 🤍 。.。:+*

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"I know y'all not about to fuck on my kitchen counter!"

A voice suddenly interrupted, San immediately letting go of Wooyoung's jaw and stepping away from him, watching a frustrated looking Yunho enter the kitchen.

"Uhm, we weren't- we didn't-"

"Save it, San," he grabbed a glass from the cabinet, "And you" pointing a finger at Wooyoung, "know the rules, Jung Wooyoung," he said, filling his glass in the sink.

"It's not what it looks like, Yu! We just-"

"I don't wanna know, okay? I gave you guys a room for a reason, use it!" And with that he left the kitchen, closing the door slightly too loud, leaving a flushed San and Wooyoung back.

Wooyoung's red hue was visible in the kitchen light, coolly shining down on his red complexion. He stared at the ground, thoughts clearly flitting through his mind, when he finally mumbled, "We should probably head ba-"

San grabbed his hand before he could turn away.

"Woo," he pulled him closer by his arm, Wooyoung now looking at him with uncertain eyes.

San bent forward to mutter in his ear, "You didn't go too far,"

After swiping a loose strand from his face, San gave Wooyoung one last look to show that he was genuine and walked out the kitchen after that, not wanting to hear what consequences his confession had. He decided to let Wooyoung sit in the realization for a bit while he processed what just happened on his own.

To be honest, he was fully ready to kiss Wooyoung then and there. Since when did he become so alluring anyway? San just couldn't take his hands off him, always having to touch his hands, face or hair. Was it that he was still feeling sympathy for him from the Syndrome incident?

Ever since San felt so much more strongly for him, his heart doing weird things when he heard Wooyoung's cute giggle, he looked forward to every silly remark he was going to make, felt each of his touches burn like the sweetest fire.

Fuck, he really did like him, he couldn't deny it no longer.

The only problem was...

Did Wooyoung like San?

Back in the living room he tried his best to avoid Yunho's eyes, intentionally sitting at the table with Yeosang and Jongho.

"So what you guys got so far?"

Jongho answered first, "We're actually almost done with the plan,"

"Yeah, we should call a briefing in 5 minutes," Yeosang added, sorting out some papers.

They called the group together, Wooyoung having returned from the kitchen as well, and gathered around the table.