Chapter X

.a/n:
Light 🌶️ warning my babies!!!!

·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𓆩⟡𓆪 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*+:。.。 🤍 。.。:+*

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

At least the horror movie ended not long after, Wooyoung forcing San to watch a comedy after to reverse the effects of the scary movie.

The change of film didn't change anything about Wooyoung's position though, who was still nestled in San's lap with his back against his chest, while he had his arm around the younger's waist. This time around watching the movie was peaceful, they've had enough action for the night. San still munched on his vanilla ice cream, while Wooyoung had probably already digested his long ago. Nevertheless he still looked longingly at every spoon San led to his mouth, only yearning with his eyes so far until he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Can I try?" He asked, putting on his best puppy eyes for San, even though it wasn't necessary. San couldn't deny him anything anyway.

"Yeah, sure," he went to scoop him some but Wooyoung just turned around in San's lap to face him, putting his arms around his neck.

"What are you doing? I thought you wanted-"

"I am,"

He suddenly went in for a kiss, making San's mouth open and promptly licked into him. San couldn't help but moan lowly at the sensation, feeling the younger work through his mouth and taste him thoroughly.

While Wooyoung had his way with him, he just let him, keeping his mouth slack for the younger to explore and 'taste', enjoying being felt up like this.

Wooyoung broke the kiss not long after though, way too soon for San's liking, just leaving a couple pecks on his face before breathing heavily against his lips.

"Tastes good,"

"Fuck, that was so hot,"

San was still a bit dizzy, but clear enough to place his hands on Wooyoung's thighs, slightly squeezing them while Wooyoung wrapped his arms and legs tighter around him, looking at San with underlying curiosity in his eyes.

But San couldn't keep eye contact with him any longer or else he was scared to lose himself, putting his head on the backrest to come back to his senses for a bit.

In this position his neck was bared widely though, Wooyoung not missing the chance to leave a few more open mouthed kisses there.

So much for regaining his composure.

San weirdly enjoyed the feeling of being taken care of like this though, a lot. He couldn't hold back the sounds of satisfaction from Wooyoung's kisses, who was spurred on by them and started sucking and nibbling on a certain point on his neck.

San was certain there would be a mark visible soon.

"Is this okay?" Wooyoung asked after he had already went to work, having sucked at least three hickeys into his skin.

"Yeah baby, so good. Keep going,"

"Wow, you're such a pillow princess,"

"Yah!" San squeezed his thighs at the comment, eliciting a small gasp out of Wooyoung.

However San heard him loud and clear, yet testing it again by squeezing his upper thighs, right under his butt but not quite. Wooyoung let out a faint moan at that, cowering his face in San's neck again.