One

Neuvillette's

"Do you need anything else, Monsieur Neuvillette?" my secretary asked after she put the files on my table.

"Yes, can you get me a coffee?" I abruptly stop upon remembering something from last night. I quickly shake my head and say, "Oh, nevermind, you can go. I will just get one for myself." My secretary smiles and nods as she walks out of my office. I was left alone, trying to contemplate my thoughts about whether I should go or not.

What happened last night was kind of unexpected. I didn't know that after so many years, we could still meet.

Who and what happened, if you may ask? Well, last night I met Little Sigewinne's father, and I never expected that it was Wriothesley, my ex-boyfriend in college.

It seems that it was not just me who was surprised but also him. I saw how he was stunned upon seeing me; it looks like he, too, never expected that I would run into his kid.

It felt nice seeing him again after so many years that we've been apart. He changed a lot compared to the last time I saw him. But it's a good change, I guess...

From the mere moment that we catch each other's sight, all of the memories I shared with him slowly coming back.

I want to cry and run to him just like I always do back when we're together. But I tried to control myself and my emotions, because he's no longer mine. We're no longer together.

I sighed and put both of my palms on my face, what should I do?

Before we parted ways last night, he invited me over a lunch with Sigewinne. According to him it was to thank me for being with Sigewinne.

I want to turn down his offer, but Sigewinne quickly agreed to his father and started to give me a pleading puppy-eyes — and who am I to turn her down? So I agreed.

But now that I think of it, I should've turn them down instead. I don't think I can talk and look at Wriothesley again.

"Should I go or Should I not?" I asked to myself...

"Oh, wow! You look like a mess, what happened to you?" I immediately fix myself as I heard that voice.

I cleared my throat first before pretending to read the files in front of me, "What are you doing here, Navia?"

"Stop pretending you're working  Neuvy, I already saw your messy state a while ago," she said as she sit on the cushion infront of my table, "So tell me, what happened to you?"

I stare at the papers, then to Navia, then to my papers again before giving up, "I saw him last night." 

Navia's forehead creased, "Him who?" She asked momentarily until her eyes widen upon realizing who I was talking about, "HIM?! YOU MEAN YOUR FREAKING EX, WRIOTHESLEY?!" She freak out.

"Yes."  I answered.

Her expression remain the same for a couple of seconds until her expression changed into a smug

Oh how I hate it when she gives me that kind of expression. It makes me want to run away and leave her.

"How was it? Did you two make up?"  She asked.

"I think he's fine, he even invite me over lunch today with-"

"What?! After 8 freaking years of your break up, he has the nerve to take you out on a date?!" She exclaimed.

I stare at Navia as I let out a deep sigh, "With his daughter, Navia." I said.

Upon hearing that she turned confused, "Huh? Daughter? He has a wife?!"