Ten

December 13 marks my Birthday✨ soooo I present to you the ATRS' first smut attempt!😭 A small token as my treat to all of you, my dear lovelies💛

I hope you'll like this though, and if ever you found this chapter a little cringey or boring, or ugly😭 you can just skip this chapter. My smut writing skills wasn't that good so bare with this chapter.

Enjoy my birthday cake🍰!!!

⚠️R18/Smut chapter (I won't be censoring lewd words so read at you own risk)

⚠️Top Neuvi! Bottom Wrio!

(This is a Wriollette, but becomes Neuvithesley when it comes to smut chapters 😂)

*****

Neuvillette's

"Just put the basket on the table. Then if you want you can sit down on the couch while you wait, I'll just put Sigewinne to her room." I instructed to Wriothesley after we got inside my house.

"Can I come with you?" Wriothesley asked. "I don't want to miss you even for just a second." 

I sighed and chuckles, "Well if you want to, then you can come."  I said.

He immediately smile and cling on me as we go upstairs.

"So, Sigewinne got her own room huh?" Wriothesley  said

"Yes she have, although she always sleeps by my side every night." I answered.
He just hummed as we stop infront of the pink door.

Wriothesley open the door, as well as the lights, while I walk towards Sigewinne's bed and carefully place her there.

I felt Wriothesley move closer to the bed too, as he put off Sigewinne's shoes and socks.

I softly caress Sigewinne's hair, and kissed her forehead before heading out because I still need to fix the other guest room for Wriothesley.

At the room next to Sigewinne's, I open the door, and I turn on the lights. I check everything inside, and I sigh in relief when I saw that it's not too dusty.

"That's a relief, I thought I'm going to clean this tonight." I whispered as I was about to go out when I felt a hug on my waist.

"Shall we sleep together tonight?" He whispered as he buried his face on my neck.

"I'm afraid not, you'll be sleeping here." I said as I tried to push him off, for I'm afraid that Sigewinne might woke up and see us in this state. It's not good for her if she see what her Daddy and Papa's doing.

"I want to sleep with you tonight, please my Neuvi~" he said as kisses my neck.

"W-wriothesley," I called him but he just keeps on kissing my neck, until it turns into nibbling.

I gasps when he bite my neck. "S-stop Wrio, Sigewinne m-might see us."  I stuttered yet it seems like he doesn't care and just continues whatever he's doing.

"You smell so sweet~"  he whispers which made my knees weak. "I want to do it with you again, baby~" 

"Sigewinne is here- hmmmp"  I didn't get the chance to finish what I want to say when he turn me around to face him as he claim my lips once again.

"She won't know, unless you're too loud."  He said between our kisses. Hays this guy really don't have a shame on himself.

*****