Eleven

Third Person's

The next morning, Neuvillette was the first one to wake up. He looked at the bedside table and he saw that it was only 6 in the morning. He sighed and was about to get up when he felt something heavy on his waist.

His forehead creased, and he looked at his side. But his expression softened when he saw the man he loves sleeping deeply by his side. Then he suddenly smiles when a remnant of last night's event comes to mind.

Neuvillette turned his face to the latter and stared at him lovingly. Through his messy hair, to his thick eyebrows, down to his nose, and to his pink lips. And somehow, just by looking at the handsome features of the latter, Neuvillette cannot help but fall in love with him even more.

He stayed for a while, until he decided to get up because Sigewinne was probably going to wake up soon.

Before leaving the bed, he made sure to kiss the latter's cheeks and lips a few times, as the latter was still in deep sleep.

After doing his morning routines, he goes out of the guest room and walks to Sigewinne's room. He opened the door, and he found Sigewinne was too focused on watching her favorite morning show on television.

"Good morning, baby~" Neuvillette greeted, making Sigewinne smile widely and run to him.

"Good morning, Papa!" she greeted back.

He then carried Sigewinne on his arms and hugged her while he's slowly swaying his body, while Sigewinne kissed his cheeks.

"Did you get a good night's sleep?" Neuvillette asks, as he suddenly wonders if Sigewinne heard Wriothesley and Him as they made so many inappropriate noises last night.

"Sigewinne slept tight, Papa, although Sigewinne is a little cold because Papa is not on Sigewinne's side," she said while pouting.

Neuvillette chuckles. "Don't worry, baby, I'll sleep by your side tonight; is that okay?" He asks, making Sigewinne smile again as she eagerly nods.

"Yes, papa!" She answered, "But Sigewinne wants Daddy to sleep with us too! Sigewinne wants to have Papa and Daddy on her side while Papa will read bedtime stories for Sigewinne!" she requested, making Neuvillette chuckles.

"Of course, baby, we'll make Daddy sleep with us tonight," he said. "But before anything else, let's make breakfast first before Daddy wakes up, okay?" 

Sigewinne nods. "Okay, Papa!" 

The two went down and made their way to the kitchen while Sigewinne happily talked about her dream from last night.

As soon as Neuvillette started preparing the ingredients for their breakfast, Sigewinne got her own personalized bowl, spoon, and a carton of fresh milk as she made her cereals.

"Have you gone to school, Papa?"  She suddenly asks while she eats her cereal.

"Yes, little Sigewinne."  Neuvillette softly answers, "How about you?" 

"Sigewinne goes to school too! Sigewinne has a lot of friends in school," she said.

Neuvillette smiles. "That's good to know," he answers.

"Do you have friends in school too, Papa?" she asked again.

"Well, unlike little Sigewinne, I only have very few of them," he said as he smiled.

"Ooh so one of them is Aunty Navia?"

Neuvillette nods, "Yes." 

"Then, is Papa also friends with Aunty Clorinde and Daddy?" she continued asking.