Special Chapter

ATRS had reached 1K reads!

Thank you for reading and supporting this book!

And because you guys mean a lot to me, this special chapter will be dedicated to all of you who read this book.

(p.s. My apologies for the short update because I am busy with my thesis😞... If ever you encounter some grammatical and typographical errors, please don't mind it, I might  fix these errors if I have time :))))

Enjoy!
Have a nice day, afternoon, or evening!

Maanne loves you💛

*****

College... It was never in Neuvillette's plan to find another companion at this stage of his life. Because for him, nothing is more important than studying the law of Fontaine.

He was once content to eat alone. To study alone. To watch Sunday movies alone. That's how plain his life is.

After all, everything other than studying wasn't included in his plan.

But then there comes Navia, whom he never thought he would be friends with. If it weren't for her talkative self, maybe Neuvillette's life would be as quiet as it was.

And finally, his man, Wriothesley, comes next. The man he never thought he would love more than his life

This man truly changed his life drastically. Because of him, Neuvillette learned how to smile, have fun, and, most especially, how to love and feel the love he deserves.

These people weren't included in his plan. Yet he manages to give them some space in his life.

And in a snap of a finger, Wriothesley became part of his life. He became his other half.

"Neuvy!"

Neuvillette was currently reading a book when he heard someone call him.

He softly smiled as he saw who it was. "Hi, Navia," he greeted.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have classes?" She asked, then she sat beside Neuvillette.

"It's my vacant, actually. How about you?" He asked back.

"My class ended a few minutes ago," she answered.

Neuvillette nods. "That's good. Are you planning to go home?"

"Supposedly yes, but there's this friend of mine who needs my help with something, so I can't go home just yet," she answered with a grin.

"Oh, you too? That's weird," he said.

"Why is it weird?"

"Well, that's what Wriothesley told me earlier. Those exact words, actually," he said, making Navia's breath hitch. "Could it be that you two are up to something?" he asked.

"Huh? No! Of course not! What made you think of that?" She quickly reacted.

"Mm seems suspicious. Am I missing something?" he said.

"Psh! Nothing's suspicious, Neuvy. You're just imagining things. Wriothesley and I aren't doing anything, believe me!"

Neuvillette stared at his friend before sighing. "I'm sorry for the accusations; it's just that Wriothesley was acting weird these past few days. Although he's still doing the same thing he does every day, I feel like he's hiding something from me," he said as he looked down at the ring in his finger.