~ XXX ~

Cameron

Blake crawled back up my body, pressed a kiss to my lips. "Scoot up a little." He nodded his head towards the headboard and I slid on my back until my head hit the soft pillows, Blake doing the same.

Once more, his body covered mine as he kissed my nose, my cheek, my forehead. He brushed the hair away from my face and kissed the scar again ... once, twice, three times.

My hands travelled up and down his back, the muscles underneath my finger tips quivering. I hooked my legs around his waist, and rubbed against him, gasping as I felt his arousal brush against mine, just as hard, wanting this just as much as I did.

Fuck.

Nipping my ear, Blake chuckled softly, clearly understanding my need. "It's okay, baby," he whispered. "I got you."

Feeling hot tears once again prick the back of my eyes at his gentle words, I felt him shift until he was sitting back on his haunches, a soft smile on his lips, his blue eyes twinkling in the low light, his fingers gently massaging my hips. My hands fell away from his body to rest against the silky sheets and my eyes raked over him once more.

This man. This beautiful man. Was looking at me like ... like there was something in me worth looking at.

Shit.

My vision became blurry as the tears threatened to fall. I blinked furiously, holding them back, a little unsure as to why I felt the need to cry. And now, of all times.

He gently rubbed his hands along my thighs, and then leaned over to rummage around in the drawer of the bedside table. His face was close to mine as he reached over and I couldn't resist planting a kiss on his cheek, his ear, his jaw. He turned his head and met my lips, kissing me softly as he moved back on top, one arm snaking around my waist.

Breaking away, he pulled back gently and lifted his other hand to show me what he'd found in the drawer.

A condom.

A small bottle lube.

I gulped, the anticipation coursing through me, to my very soul, sending goosebumps rushing across my arms, along my back, down my legs.

Wanting him to understand that I wanted it, wanted him, I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him back down on top of me, and into another kiss. Blake sighed into the kiss, moving his lips against mine, grinding his hips, his arousal bumping with my own in a steady rhythm.

His arm found its way around my waist once more, pushing my body to his.

A small sound told me he was opening the bottle with his free hand and that realisation caused a throb to my groin, my cock swelling in anticipation.

Wrapping my legs around his waist once more, I squeezed my ankles together, opening myself up for him, knowing what he was about to do, wanting what was to come.

Leaning back, Blake pulled out of the kiss and ran his nose along mine.

"Cameron," he whispered, his eyes locked on mine. "Are you okay?"

I nodded as I rubbed my cock against his, watching as he closed his eyes briefly to relish in the feeling brought on by my hips.

Shuddering, he looked at me, his eyes darkening, the lust shining through.

"Do you want this?" His voice was still a whisper, yet the question was asked with sincerity.

Did I want to do this? Him? Now?

Yes.

Nodding again, I shifted on the bed, widening my legs even more, and squeezed my arms around his neck. He breathed a sigh, and pecked my lips and then ran one hand down my chest, along my stomach until he came to my hip. Propping himself up one elbow, he looked down at me and smiled.