Lost to the Sea

I usually think that Plagg was hiding the truth by saying he ate too much cheese to cover it up. Maybe it could be that it was too chaotic to tell the future generations. So I made up how it really happened. 

Characters belong to (c) Zag.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was 480 B.C. when a Greek warrior with the black cat miraculous from Athens came to the city of Atlantis for an exchange with Pandora's box.

On his shield was the paw logo and his helmet had cat ears. Once he approached the King of Atlantis, he took his helmet off and bowed.

"Your majesty. I came to you with a gift for the exchange of the trident" The Cat Greek warrior said.

"And what might the gift be, young warrior?" The King asked.

"I give you the Pandora's box. But there's one catch about it" The Cat Greek warrior shows him Pandora's box.

"What's the catch?" The King asked.

"Never open it" The warrior warned.

The queen did not trust this feline warrior like it was some kind of a trap. Thankfully she has the miraculous of the Dolphin with the power of foresight. Her king holds the miraculous of the shark.

"Wait a minute" She stood up.

"Sonar, jump up!" The Queen transformed into her dolphin-themed heroine, "Forsee" She said the power word, and her eyes glowed blue to see the future. She saw the King opening the box despite the warrior's warning, influencing the King with madness.

"What's going on?" The Cat Greek warrior asked.

"You brought great danger to Atlantis!" The Queen roared.

"That's nonsense! It's merely a trade to ensure it won't cause chaos in the world!" The warrior protested.

"My foresight never lies!" The Queen yelled.

The king thought his queen was being cranky like always and when he gullibly opened Pandora's box, it unleashed the fury creatures out to cause havoc. All had sorrow, disease, vice, violence, greed, madness, old age, death.

"No! What have you done?!" The warrior exclaims.

Fury creatures were causing chaos everywhere, feeding on every negative emotion from the Atlanteans. The king should've listened to his queen and now he wants revenge on the Greek warrior. He whacked him with his trident, causing the cat warrior's ring to fall off, making him detransform.

"You shouldn't have brought that box here! Now you will perish for this chaos! Chompp! LET'S FEED!!!" He transformed into a shark-themed warrior.

"Oh, boy. I don't want to do this but.....CATACLYSM!!!" Plagg used his destruction and it caused a mighty quake across the ocean to trigger a tsunami miles away from here.

"NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! Chompp, finish eating!" The King detransformed, handing his necklace to his kwami, "Get it to the shelters! Avenge us!" He told him.

Chompp nods and as he glares at Plagg, his scleras turn red, "We will meet again, Plagg! In another time!" He floats away into the chambers below Atlantis.

People screamed at the huge total wave coming and Plagg saw his holder that could not outrun it. There was no escape. Temples were collapsing one by one, nearly killing Atlanteans who were getting crushed by debris.

"Plagg, you must go! Now!" The Greek warrior said.

"But you'll drown!" Plagg said and the jets of water sprout out from the ground, causing cracks everywhere.