City

In Paris, Chrysalis has Akumatized Clara into Frighteninggale to make everyone dance, sing, or rhythm. Rena Rouge and Carapace were hit as well as Argos and Ryuko, being forced to dance, sing, or rhyme. One false move and they'll be frozen into pink statues.

"Keep up this dance, we still have a chance!" Rena Rouge rhyming while dancing.

"I'm no rhyme, I need more time!" Argos said while dancing but not good at rhyming, "Buggy! Get into boogey!" He said to his sentimonster.

"Ah yeah. Take the bug from the rug" Sentibug said.

"I agree but what plan can you see?" Carapace asked.

"No weapon harm but my lucky charm!" Sentibug calls on her senti-charm, "Handcuffs? So my hand can cuff them" She caught them and put them on hers and Argos's wrist.

"What the hell are you doing? I can still be going!" Argos rhyming while dancing.

"Follow my lead or you can read" Sentibug made her move.

"Ah, our movements are synced so we are linked!" Argos can move with her.

Frighteninggale saw the two rush at her, "No! You can't bend the rules! Handcuffed is cheating fools!" Frighteninggale yelled, remembering the last time.

"As in you cheat, you try to beat!" Argos smirked.

"Sinning is not singing!" Sentibug spun her yoyo.

And snatched the akumatized object from her. Sentibug knocked the Akuma person out so Chrysalis couldn't see through her. She morphed into SentiNoir to do his power, "Cataclysm" He cataclysm the akumatized object.

He morphs back to SentiBug to de-evilize it, "Time to De-evilize! Bye bye little butterfly" She released it.

"Good girl," Argos said, knowing how right he is to let Sentimonsters have their own will to learn themselves.

"I really am like them. Miraculous Ladybug!" She repairs the damage.

-

The heroes underwater were getting away from the mutated sharks going after Cat Noir. They can't fight and protect him at the same time. Especially when those things have huge teeth to chomp anything off.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir caused more boulders to fall to delay them.

"Adrien, we can't let them capture you!" Ladybug grabbed his hand to swim.

"This has to be the Shark holder's doing!" Cat Noir swam through a tunnel with her.

"And it still remembers what a black cat looks like!" Panthera stabs the ceiling tunnels to cause debris to close it up from being followed.

Blu Tembo saw another opening, "This way!" He leads them to it.

"It better not be a dead end! I can't concentrate with my GPS power!" Panthera swam with him.

"Elephants migrate to know where they are going!" Blu Tembo punched the wall to get through.

The four swam through as the shark mutants were gaining on them.

"Let's see if they hate my music!" Blu Tembo blows his horn so loud.

The shark mutants clutched their heads from hearing the loud noise.

"Go! Go!" Blu Tembo said.

The four got through the opening as it closed on them.

"Are you okay, Kitty?" Ladybug asked Cat Noir.

"Yeah, are you? Please don't scare me again" Cat Noir held her close.

"I'm okay," Ladybug said.

"Puuuuuurrrrrr" He purred in relief.